Troubles

K-Pop Bishounen Idols Scenarios

 

Trouble

 

 

It's been days since the hate started. All from one scandal. Glancing over to your lover's spot, he hasn't moved since he got home. “_____?” You said softly placing a cup of warm tea beside him.

Judging from the bags under his eyes and redness, you guess he hasn't been sleeping. “ Ne, Oppa..it will be fine..it will go away” You said placing your cup down and hugging him. Getting no response causes you to worry even more. “ Oppa?”.

 

M-Maybe I should leave...It's what everyone is saying.” He spoke. His sweet voice has turn raspy as if he hadn't spoke or use his vocals for awhile. It was making you cringe. “ It can make them happy.”

 

You moved from him, you felt your breathing become unsteady as you turn the chair,so he can face you. The feeling in your stomach was getting worse as he had no emotion on his face. It was like he had became a lifeless doll. Kneeling on the floor,you place your hands on his lap and looked at him. Your worried-filled eyes meeting his blank ones.

 

O-Oppa...you shouldn't care what they say. It was a mistake. Everyone makes them. Please don't leave...” You whisper softly. It was quiet as none of you spoke.

 

If you leave...I'll miss you...w-without you...” You said feeling tears coming as a sudden force pushed you back slightly and held you.

 

He was hugging you. It was different then the one's he would give. This had more meaning, it was more for yearning for comfort then love. You wrapped your arms around him as he begin to silently cry on your shoulders. Rubbing his back, you felt like the roles have been switch, like it was your job to protect them from harm. Hugging him tighter before moving and holding his face.

 

In front of you was a fragile young man,compare to the strong-will man you see everyday. It was breaking your heart how few harsh comments made him crumble. You felt hatred towards the people making your man feel like this,yet you stop to think,if you fought back..it could turn even worst. Right now, you need to be his wall.

 

Oppa..your not alone. You will never be alone. I'm going to be here for you, I'll protect you. Saranghaeyo Oppa.” You said wiping his face and giving him a loving kiss.

 

A few minutes passed as you pulled away, all the negative feelings were leaving the room from you two as a very small shy smile form on his face. Three words left you nodding as the two of you sat on the floor,just comforting him and telling him how much he means to you.

 

Thank you _____.”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello~

Been a while huh?

I wrote this because of the whole Block B thing, but also for other Idol's who ever gone though all this. 

It might be alittle short and messy,but I hope you guys enjoy it still.

Support your Bias/Idols/ Group through any hard times. Just keep cheering them on till the end.<3

-Sayurinoona