Trying to write a paper that's due tomorrow( Optional Bias)

K-Pop Bishounen Idols Scenarios

I was staring at the screen of my laptop as it was empty,other then having my name in the upper right corner. I was trying to write a paper that was due tomorrow morning. "Curse me having such amazing procrastination skills" I mutter sarcastically before giving an annoyed groan. " What do I put?!" I shouted pushing my laptop away frowning. I hear a knock on my door.

"Ne~ Jagiya, are you alright?" a voice said though the door as I swung my chair around telling my boyfriend to come in. I was a little shock to see him here. Don't get me wrong,I love when my boyfriend come over to see me,but it was just rare nowaday because of his schedule was getting more busy. 

"When did you get home?" I asked him giving him a hug. I could feel my heart beating faster,everytime I would hug,kiss,or even hold hands with him,it just makes my heartbeat faster. While I was in my own world I didn't notice my boyfriend looking at my desk,which held folders and my laptop. " Babe...I thought you told me you finish your homework" He said glancing at me giving a stren look as I looked away.

"O-Oh w-well..um.." I stutter as he lean back on my desk crossing his arms. I gave a sigh and explained how I had to type up an autobiography about myself,where I need to give three traits people like about myself and how I was having trouble typing it up,much less even planning it. " I asked my friends what traits and they all told me the same normal things,which I bet everyone is using" I said sighing. 

" Then why not use those?" He asked raising a brow as I frown. "I want the paper to stand out!"

As I turned my back to him and went to leave,I felt arms encircle my waist and pulled me into the bed. Turning myself 180 degrees around,facing my boyfriend. He just gave me his charming smile as he said my name. "______".

"_____, a girl who's always patiance. She waits day after day for seeing her boyfriend. Even though she knows the moments they have together are very brief" He whispers giving me a quick kiss on my forehead.

_____,  a girl who puts others before herself, keep's telling everyone that their more important,even though she makes her loving,wonderful,and charming boyfriend worried off his wit's end about her" He said giving me his charming smile as I just playful rolled my eyes at how he seems so proud about calling himself those thing. Another kiss was given,but this time on my cheek.

I looked at my boyfriend as his head was against my shoulder. I was playing with his hair before freezing at what he say. I felt my  cheeks turn red as my heart was beating against my chest. 

"Last but not least, ______, is someone was gives all her time,attention,and unconditional love to someone who doesn't deserve it. Someone who can never keep his promises,always misses dates,not able to go public, can't be there to comfort her. Someone who questions why she stays, though it all....for one reason and one reason only.. She able to find the good in everyone,give alot of chances, and mostly...loves her pabo boyfriend just as much as he loves her,never letting her go" he whispers cupping my face. I felt awestruck at him saying that,only because it was rare for him to say such things because of his sudden shyness that around when its only us.  " Saranghaeyo ______~" He said before kissing me. 

Soon enough the paper was forgotten as we stayed in the bed,spending the time we have left before its gone. The next day I woke up to seeing him sleeping at my desk. I gave a giggle seeing him drooling before seeing he typed my whole paper for me. I smiled and kissed his cheek. "Thank you Oppa" I whispered smiling before walking out the room to make us something to eat.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you guys enjoyed this :3

It was thought out,but I still kinda rushed it because I'm working on  Yoseob oneshots/scenarios cause tomorrow(today in south korea?) is his birthday! And being the Yoseob-bias fan I am. I want to make it special c:

Sorry for the hiatus, its just school work and laziness. But its a new year so I'm going to be more active! so be sure to request something on this account or in my email. 

Feedback is welcome,just be polite c:

-SayuriNoona<3