Yoongi • Fights (Part Two)

Bangtan Boys One-Shots •

Words count: 442

Character: Min Yoon Gi

Summary: Your dad doesn't want you to date him.

+

After a couple of minutes, his car stopped in front of you and you got inside the car as quickly as you can. Your boyfriend, Yoongi, was sitting next to you. You hugged him tightly and buried your face in his neck. "Jagiya, you'll be okay." You were still crying and he was trying to calm you by your hair. You tried to stop your tears, but it only made it worse. He lifted your chin up and smiled softly. "(Y/N) I love you. We'll get through this." You bit your lip and nodded. "Do you want to eat cake?" You heard Namjoon's voice and mumbled a ‘yes' before smiling to him. You were so lucky to have them.

You went to a cafe near the road and ate a chocolate cake to feel better. While you were eating it, Yoongi and Namjoon were making jokes to you. "How do you keep warm in a cold room?" asked your boyfriend to you. You shrugged. "You go to the corner, because it's always 90 degrees." You smiled and playfully punched him on his shoulder. "Oh, shut up." 

After eating your cake, you went to their house and sat down to an empty couch. "Do you feel better?" Namjoon asked to you and you remembered your argument again. You felt like you're dying and shook your head. Tears were streaming down your cheeks. "Hyung, where is noona?" You heard Jungkook and tried to wipe your tears while Yoongi was telling you that he loves you so much.

Jungkook sat next to you and kissed your cheek. "Noona, don't cry." You smiled to him. "Hey, you can't just kiss her!" You heard Yoongi and chuckled. "Oppa, it was just a friendly kiss." You said to him while laughing. 

He pulled you to his chest and started tickling you. You were laughing uncontrollably and trying to escape. "Stop… i-it!" Jungkook started tickling you after that and Namjoon helped you to escape.

You ran and Yoongi ran after you until he caught you. He pinned you to the wall and you just smiled. "I want to see that smile, not those tears." He said and pressed his lips to yours. They were so soft and you forgot about everything for a minute. 

"No matter what happens, I'll always be by your side. I'm telling you again. We'll get through this. I don't want you to cry anymore about this." "Okay." you whispered and hugged him tightly. "We are going to your father's house tonight and we will marry tomorrow." Your eyes widened. "Yoongi, NO!" He ran away and now it was your turn to catch him.

+