Yoongi • Fights (Part One)

Bangtan Boys One-Shots •

Words Count: 580

Character: Min Yoon Gi

Summary: Your dad doesn't want you to date him.

+

You buried your face in your hands while listening to your father. You were trying your best about not responding to him and keeping your mind busy with other things but his words. You decided to think about the day you've spent with your boyfriend and the cute teddy bear that he bought to you but it wasn't helping at all. "Are you listening to me?" He asked loudly and you quickly murmured a ‘yes'.

"I really don't know how you still go out with him. He's just a stupid guy!" He said. That was it. You stood up and tried to pass him, but he quickly caught you by your arm and looked directly into your eyes. "You can't get away from me that easily. You won't see him again (Y/N)." His eyes were full of anger. You tried to escape from his tight grip, but he didn't let you go. "He doesn't deserve you, can't you understand that?" You shoved him. "Seriously dad, just shut the up!" You couldn't even believe the words coming out of your mouth, but another part of you was thinking that he deserved it. His eyes widened as you walked past him. "You… What have you become? Is this because of him? I can't belie-" You suddenly felt the anger growing up inside your body and you threw the vase behind you at him.

"It is just because of you! Why can't you just support your other daughter's choice like you did to my sister?! You don't even know him, dad! He's the best boyfriend ever and I couldn't ask for anyone better. I'm afraid you're the one who is stupid because you can't even see that!" You opened the door right before your mother came down to check you. Tears filled up your eyes and your vision got blurry every second you continued walking. 

You find yourself a place to sit on the street and wiped your tears with your black sleeves. "I probably look like a monster right now." You mumbled to yourself and reached your phone. You tried to find his number with your shaky hands and called him. After a few rings, you heard his voicemail. "Hello, I'm Yoongi. Sorry, but I'm not available at the moment. Leave your message after the ‘beep' sound." You smiled when you've heard his voice, but you quickly hung up the phone.

Within seconds, you remembered the argument you've had with your father and your smile quickly faded away. You tried to call your boyfriend one more time, but he didn't answer. He is just a stupid guy! You looked around when you heard your father. There was no sign of him. You won't see him again. You started worrying. Seriously dad, just shut the up! You felt hot tears on your cheeks again. "Oh my god, what did I do?" You quickly called your best friend, Namjoon, and hoped that he'd answer. "Hello th-" You cut him. "Namjoon, w-where is Yoongi?" Your voice was shaking a lot more than you've expected. "(Y/N), are you okay? What happened?" He called your boyfriend to come before you answer. 

"I-I've had an a-argument with my father and I don't know what to do. I j-just left t-the house. Please help me." You quickly told him the problem. "Okay, just message me where you are. I'm coming to get you." You heard Jungkook's worried voice in the background but Namjoon didn't answer his question. 

+