Jungkook • Being A Cat

Bangtan Boys One-Shots •

Words count: 485
Character (s): Jeon Jung Kook
Summary: All you wanted was catching his attention.

+

It was a normal Saturday night, which you and Jungkook spend time with each other every week, but tonight was different from the other nights. You wanted to have more "fun" time with him, instead of just sitting on the couch and watching a film.
You took a bite of your chocolate and scrolled the screen of your smartphone. A post caught  your eyes and you decided to read it. After you saw the title, you glanced at Jungkook to see what he was doing and put your hand near the screen like a barrier to avoid him reading it.

It was the exact thing you wanted, a post written about what you should do to have all of his attention to you. After reading every single word of it, you locked your phone and got up to prepare yourself. "____-ah, where are you going?" You were so concentrated on the plan of yours, you didn't even hear Jungkook's question.

You took the heart shaped box which hasn't been opened since last month. You opened it carefully and put the cat ears to your head. Then you remembered the costume you bought when you went out shopping. You quickly found it and wore it before applying makeup to your face.
You smiled at the look of yours and put your high heels on. It was just a stupid idea to catch his attention, but  you were having so much fun with being a cat. You opened the door and quickly thought about what you should do.

He was wondering what you've been doing in your room for the past 20 minutes and he decided to check you, but he sat down after he saw your shadow.

You purred and sat on his lap before leaning down to his face. "Um, ____-ah, what are you doing?" You put your finger to his lips and kissed his neck slowly. "Yah, stop it. You look so stupid." He pushed you and you frowned at his reaction. "But... I wanted to..." Tears filled your eyes and you wanted to run to your bedroom but you forgot about those high heels and you fell down to the floor.

His eyes widened and he got up to help you. When he kneeled down, you were trying to get up. He helped you to sit down on the couch and put ice to your ankle.

"I'm sorry." He mumbled before smiling softly. You didn't say anything but he pulled you to his chest. "You know I didn't mean that." You looked into his eyes. "You exactly meant that." He bit his lip before talking. "Noona, I was tired, ____. I'm sorry for upsetting you. You don't look stupid, actually you look hot but I'm not in the mood for tonight." You started drawing circles to his hands. "Okay, we can just cuddle then." He kissed your hair and you blushed. Just a little.

+