Taehyung • Kissing Issues

Bangtan Boys One-Shots •

Words Count: 234
Character: Kim Tae Hyung
Summary: You want to kiss him but you are too shy to tell him.

+

You were cuddling with him on the couch and trying to resist the urge of kissing his soft lips. Only with thought, you started blushing and buried your face into his chest.

"____?" You didn't answer and bit your lip while trying to hide your face. "Are you blushing-" He asked with a chuckle and added. "-without anything?" You felt uncomfortable with this situation and turned your face to television, pretending this never happened. 

"I'll drink water, get up." he said. You hold his legs with your hands. "Yah, let it go." He got up quickly. "Tae!" You tried to catch him by his arm but he was faster than you. While he was drinking his water, you were thinking about how to ask him. It was easy, but you were extremely shy. After two minutes, he came and sat down before pulling you to his chest.

You suddenly looked into his eyes. "Taehyung Oppa?" He murmured a 'yes.' You looked at his lips and started playing with your nails. "Can... Can I..." He held your hands. "Just tell me." You shook your head, but continued looking at his lips. His eyes followed yours and he smiled at you after understanding what you want.

"Ah, my princess wants to kiss me?" You blushed and nodded. He put his hands to your waist and added before kissing your lips. "Then let's make her wish come true."

+