Haunted House Pt2

Random Drabbles/ One Shots
While getting the other members of BTS to understand your situation had been relatively easy considering how Jimin, as it turned out, had only been faking being unconscious, the organisers of the haunted house were less forgiving. 
 
'You broke what?' Julian seethed, her red hair only emphasising her anger with you both. Yoona seemed to almost shrink behind you, despite the fact that she was taller by a few inches. 
 
'Um-' You tried to explain, only to be cut off by Julian's husband.
 
'No, I don't think you understand.' The stout, balding man hissed. You almost wished the BTS boys were back, while they had been here the two of them had acted like the perfect hosts. Almost making you believe that you wouldn't get into any trouble at all. 
 
Clearly you were wrong. 
 
'These props took the production team 1 whole week to make-'
 
'I highly doubt-' You were cut off once again, this time by Julian.
 
'Be quiet, girl!' Came the condescending tone. While you liked Julian a whole lot better than her husband, 'like' still being too string a word for the particular emotion you felt towards them both, Julian tended to be the one who was harsher. 
 
You began to open your mouth to protest once more, because clearly this situation wasn't right, when Yoona's hand tightening on your arm stopped you. You quickly closed your mouth, you had almost forgotten Yoona was still there in the heat of your anger with the situation. 
 
Julian seemed to take your silence as you acknowledging her words and continued, 'And in light of your hideous behaviour towards our guests-
 
Who she hadn't even told you about.
 
-both of you will be paying us back for the repairs.' She demanded, her hands placed almost proudly on her slim hips. 
 
You struggled to not role your eyes and nodded slowly. At this pint nothing you said would have gotten you out of this, and the only other witnesses had left as soon as Jimin had apologised to you for pulling and stomping on your hand. 
 
You mused the prospect of finding them (they must have been staying nearby if they were out so late) and getting them to pay for the props, before shaking the thoughts away. While the idea was appealing, it would be a waste of time considering how tight their security would be. 
 
'(Y/N)!' Julian's shout of your name brought your attention back to her, 'Do you agree?'
 
When said in her sharp tone of voice it sounded to your ears like a command rather than a question. 
 
You glanced at Yoona for help, you  hadn't actually heard what she wanted you to agree to. Mouth twisted into a small frown Yoona leaned closer to whisper into your ear, 'She's asking if you agree to pay for it.'
 
Mouthing a quick 'thanks' you turned towards the angry pair. 'Of course.' You said, nodding your head slightly.
 
'Now,' You continued before either of them could say anything else, 'Can we leave? It's a school night and we've already done our job.' 
 
Julian's husband seemed to physically seethe at that, muttering profanities under his breath about how 'disrespectful' youths were these days. Julian ignored him and turned around, walking away from you with a final dismissive wave, 'Just remember to send us the money.'