Chicken showtime

The Fried Chicken Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Ah, sorry! Maybe I startled you- Yes, you did! But wait a minute... That's not what a would said. He gave her a card

Areum looked at him surprised- Yeah, I'm working in Pledis Entretainment...here's my bussiness card- She drop and took the card

Well, in three days is going to be an audition in Pledis Entrainment... If you want to participate- He said and left, he didn't gave her time to respond

Pledis Entrainment? That's isn't the place where I ruined the demo of that kid? Is some kind of trap? Maybe it is.

It's time to go home *sigh* She went home early ready to sleep with her pajamas on before YunBae arrived because she wouldn't let her. Areum locked the door and lay on the bed looking at the bussiness card... It's really a trap?

I don't know but I'm falling asleep

 

 

[THE NEXT MORNING]

Today is friday *sigh*- I woke up, half asleep with my messy hair as always, and went to the kitchen for a glass of milk. I got wild at night!...

Then YunBae appeared with the same look like me, she get wild at night too. The good thing is that we not share bed...If we did, someone would be laying on the floor the next morning.

Hi- YunBae said yawning and scratching her back

Hi *gulp*- The good thing that YunBae didn't see me drinking directly from the bottle, thank god I took a glass this time

Why you slept so soon?, you didn't wait for me *pout*- YunBae was quite sensible today because she slept without her goodnight gossip.

I was tired, that's all- Areum said going to my room -Liar!, then why you locked the door?- Areum stopped splitting a little the milk that she was drinking- It was because you surely woke me up if I didn't do that- She swept with her sleeves  Damn! Did she noticed? She cought me, I didn't expected that. My Milk!!! *cries* That was the last glass of milk -tschh! How do you knew?- Areum was trying to compose herself after waste the milk then YunBae took me with her arm around my neck and mess my hair, What happen with her?! Yah! I know you- YunBae only smile but Areum was mad at her now -Yah! Do you know that you made me waste the last of the milk?- I said pouting, that wasn't fair... The last glass! *cries*

What?! Aisshh! I wanted some *pout*- YunBae didn't noticed that Areum had taken the last glass of milk, she thought that there was still some in the fridge, poor of her. YunBae is a milk addict, she was suffering more than her.

 

Now they were talking in the couch talking about yesterday -I slept early and bored because you were sleeping, that wasn't fair- YunBae said pouting, I don't know why she's so...gossip-hungry. I wasn't in the mood tell you anyway, thankfully I locked the door

By the way, yesterday you were talking with a weird man in a suit, right?- Damn! YunBae is so busybody! -Ah, you saw that?- Areum was trying to not look suspicious with a poker face but internally she was like "How was she able to see me? Is she working there or what? Is she some kind of spy? - Yeah- YunBae didn't knew what was happening in Areum's mind Aishhh! YunBae... You like to gossip, don't you?

That was nothing- I need to shoo her, I had enough. -Yah!- YunBae said a little irritated...-It's the truth- Areum said, in some part was true but not totally true,... She needed to stop telling her all that happen in her life. Areum was so fed up for that.

Lies- YunBae said again *sigh* she's so pushy! -That Mr. only take a flyer... And *cough* flirt me- I said it!

WHAT???- That wasn't the truth but that was the thing that I thought first so...

Yeah, was uncomfortable.- That was the only thing YunBae can make her shut up -Yah! You should have called a police officer or something...- She believed me? How great! She was happy that her excuse worked but she needed to continue if she wanted to success in her lie.

There were none around- Areum said acting innocent -*sigh* Areum, you're crazy- She get up of the couch - well, it's time to go to work- Finally, Areum succeced, she then sighed in relief, entered to her room to dress with a denim and a white loose skirt, then she saw the bussiness card again still wondering feeling unesy- *sigh* and... She left her room. She put the card in her pocket but she in the living room made up her mind and took it off- I guess I don't need this- Then Areum threw it in the trash, she doesn't want to heard about Pledis Entertainment anymore, it only gave her problems that she wanted to avoid, he wanted a peaceful life this time, it was her chance to be normal at least for a while. -Hurry Areum!- Said YunBae desesperate making Areum come to her senses. -Ok- She was ready to go and transformed herself into a chicken, it wasn't normal to say that but she was getting used to it.

Oh, wait here! I left my jacket in my room- YunBae entered again to the department, looking in her bedroom but there wasn't there and later in the living room she found it behind the couch, someone throw it there, maybe YunBae herself. -Ok, now we can go- She took her jacket and left with Areum.

 

 

Today was a typical day of work and a boring day too, there wasn't anything interesting. Wednesday, when we have few customers and time pass like eternity, that's why YunBae hate Wednesday. For Areum everyday is the same, a hell. Only in weekends she can feel free of that hot custome (not because it was appealing, something that it wasn't, is because that custome is so thick that the air con't enter and the heat is trapped inside, that makes Areum a hot potato baking inside a chicken)

 

 

Do you want to go somewhere?- YunBae said to Areum before they left the restaurant -Yeah, why not? But where?- Areum was in the mood to watch a movie -Hey, If we go to the cinema?-

Okay- Then they go and were trying to decide what movie watch, -Let's watch Me before You, people said that is good- Said Areum pointing at the billboard

But it's a romantic one!- YunBae isn't a big fan of romantic movies

And? The actor looks y-  But Areum insisted

Okay then- That was a good reason to watch a movie, YunBae agreed...that actor is y though

-What we are going to buy to eat?- At the same time said

Popcorns!

Nachos!

Now they were in a dilemma, nachos or popcorns. YunBae wanted nachos because she likes cheese and Areum wanted popcorns because the classic never die, right? At the end they choose both. YunBae and Areum enter to the room when the commercials started...then the commercial of Nene's Chicken appeared, in there was YunBae also Areum as a chicken. Damn! That chicken is everywhere! It didn't leave me alone. Later, after some other commercials the movie started, was a good movie indeed then in the middle of the movie *ring ding dong ring ding ding ding ding≈ (shinee's ringtone)* was YunBae's cellphone, oh no! she forgot to mute her cellphone, her ringtone was so loud and so long that the people wasn't happy and was hushing her. At almost the end of the movie YunBae whispered to Areum

Areum- She said without looking at her

What?- Areum do the same taking a bunch of popcorns into

I thought of something-Then YunBae took a sip of coke

What do you thought?- Was a conversation that doesn't fit in a place like that but to them it was normal to do something like that.

 

 

[YunBae in their department hours before]

I'll go for my jacket- I was searching for my jacket that was in the living room and was laying on the floor near the couch - Oh, here it is- I took it and when I stand up I looked out of the corner of my eye the rubbish can without notice -Oh! What is this?- It was a bussiness card, then I read it, -it looks important ... Hmm..Pledis Entrainment?

YunBae, hurry up!- Areum was calling for me so I hurry, I put my jacket

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter