Chapter 9

I'm not her type!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I've been wondering all night what that feeling was. I wanted to believe that it was nothing but somehow I can't put myself to. I kept playing the event over and over in my mind last night. But instead of getting clarification, I found myself loosing the urgency to sleep. Now, not only am I clueless but I also look terrible.

"Arghh!" I groaned, loud enough to have some eyes darting at my direction.

"Someone woke up at the wrong side of the bed." She kidded, grabbing a chair in front. "So, how did it go? Did he show up?"

"He did." I replied indifferently, not even removing my head on the desk.

"And what's this mood all about?"

"I hate Yoona!" I shouted angrily.

"Again, keep the tone of you voice down." Gritting her teeth. "I don't want to get into fights."

"I just hate her, Jess." Toning my voice down. I sat properly on the chair and continued, "I hate how close she is to her. I hate how she acts without any self-restraint towards her. I hate the fact that she was asked out by her."

"Hmmm…" She murmured, resting her cheek on her palm. "This her is?"

"Sunny!" I exclaimed. "I just hate how close Yoona gets to Sunny. I just hate the way-…"

"Oh my God!" Jessica gasped. She furrowed her brows and slyly smiled at me. "I KNEW IT! I always knew it!"

"Knew what?"

"You, Tiffany, are in love and you just don't even know it." She pompously explained.

I sneered, "We've talked about this-…"

"The fact that you hate her means something."

"Yes. It means I hate her."

"No, Tiff. It only means you're jealous. And I can't believe you're jealous! HA! This is why your plans backfired."

"No, Jess. They failed because there were people disturbing me." I said with confidence.

"Tell me Tiffany, don't you find it odd that you start hating every girl that gets close to Sunny?"

"No." I murmured, averting my gaze down my hand. "Not at all."

"Okay, then tell me, when you saw Yoona getting too close to your liking with Sunny what did you feel?"

"Weird and different."

"And what was running through your head?"

"I was grabbing Yoona’s hair and pulling her away from Su-…" My eyes suddenly bolt up. "OH. ."

"Uh-huh. That's right." Jessica nodding, arms crossed.

I did imagine pulling Yoona away yesterday but I didn't think much of it. And now that Jessie pointed it out-… That means-….

'I'm jealous because I have fallen for her.'

"Yes Tiffany. You're jealous because you have fallen for your target."

"Did you look through my mind?!"

"Oh no!" She laughed, waving a hand. "You just said it out loud."

I appreciate the enlightenment, so much so I laughed at her reply. "Jess, you're so great."

She rolled her eyes, "I appreciate the sarcastic credit. But you don't have to force yourself to laugh at every joke I say."

I pulled a tongue out before leaning my head back on the desk. "What do you think I should do now?"

"If you're asking for my advice-…"

"I'm asking for your advice."

"Then I think you should act upon those feelings."

And for some reason I knew I wouldn't like her advice.

I groaned and buried my head deeper.

Act upon those feelings, huh?

How?

Class ended earlier than I expected. Maybe I was too preoccupied to even notice how time easily passed by. I can't help it. When you're faced with the reality of being in love with your target, you can't help but think deeply about it. I've never felt anything like this before and now there are a lot of questions that's been piling in my head. The more I try to sort it all out the more they refuse to solidify. And any effort to try and construct a sentence to form an answer, the words just won't get into my reach.

In the end, this cosmic battle between me and myself was useless.

So now I'm left with nothing but to face her.

Yet there's this feeling that's pulling me away.

Was I nervous?

That wasn't a possibility at all. I'm a very talented student. I've received numerous awards in different fields. One of which is in public speaking. I've never find speaking in front of hundreds of people nerve wrecking nor have I felt scared to be watched by so many of them. Rather, I find it simple and easy, challenging

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter