Chapter 7

I'm not her type!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She purses her lips as she leaned in forward. Her delicate fingers tapped continuously for a couple of seconds before settling back onto the chair. She exhaled, creasing her brows. "So let me get this straight, you told Sunny you're going on a date with Siwon?

"Yes." I nodded.

"To get Sunny jealous as I had advised?"

"As planned."

"But you just said Siwon is-?"

"That's right."

"And you're still going for him?"

"Precisely."

"Okay…" Jessie paused gazing at the ceiling.

"So you understand now?" I asked with a smile on my face.

She quickly looked back and snorted. "Hell no!"

"And that 'okay' before was?"

"A moment of deep thinking." She clarified

"Ahh… Okay…"

"Explain to me one more time?"

I glared at that slowly spreading grin on her face. "Really?"

"Really."

-flashback-

After long minutes of cursing, contemplating and even grieving, Tiffany finally acted upon her words. She stood up from her seat, grabbing her bag along with her and walked with much determination to the man involved.

In another couple of minutes, she now stood by the door frame. Tiffany stared at him happily conversing with another gorgeous young boy by the window. She held her hand up and clenched it over her chest. With another gasp, she finally called him out.

"Siwon-shi."

Both men turned around more surprised than Tiffany had hoped for.

"Can I talk to you for a second, Siwon-shi?" She asked

Siwon nodded and excused himself to the boy he was conversing with. Much to Tiffany’s surprise, the other boy didn't like her sudden appearance. He glared at Tiffany for a second before waving at Siwon.

"Is there something I could do for you, Tiffany-shi?"Siwon asked as he finally reached her.

"Actually there is." Tiffany paused then smiled that smile everyone had fallen for. A smile that got everyone onto their knees. A smile she had hone to perfection.. Tiffany’s most powerful weapon. She blinked her eyes as she traced Siwon’s chest, "Would you like to go on a date with me?"

"Excuse me?"

Tiffany laughed seductively, her lips as she continued "I'm making every man's dream in this campus true except just exclusively for you."

"I'm sorry." The boy backed a couple of steps away. "I can never go out with you."

"You don't have to worry about your friend back there. I can date him afterwards if you want. But now, I want you to have a date with me and today."

"I don't know if he'd love that and I can't date you."

"Oh come on… Don't worry about him…" walking seductively towards him.

"We're lovers, Tiffany-shi."

The eye smile goddes stopped from her tracks. After a couple of a seconds of pondering, she let out a soft and a bit nervous giggle. "You're kidding right? Cause if that were true, I'd looked like -…"

"I'm gay and so is he. We've been together for a year now."

"…a complete idiot…" arms dropping lifelessly onto her sides.

-end of flashback-

She began laughing out loud, and quite annoyingly uncontrollable, "I can't believe that he's-…"

"Jessie!" I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter