Chapter 4

I'm not her type!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2:15 PM

My face suddenly lit up when I saw blonde a woman jogging her way towards me. I waved my hand and she instantly smiled.

“Sorry if I'm late.” She said, gasping for some air. “Did you wait long?”

“I just arrived here too.” I returned. That was a lie. I’ve been here since one in the afternoon. Waiting back at the dorm was driving me crazy. But of course I can’t tell her that.

“They haven’t arrived yet, huh?” she asked. I nodded. “That’s weird. They’re usually early for something like this.” She mused.

We ended up sitting at the corner while waiting for them. It took about another fifteen minutes before we finally got the answer as to why they were late.

Sunny’s phone beeped three times before she rummaged through her pocket and slide it open. Her brows furrowed then long sigh of disappointment escape her lips. She placed her cell back in her pocket and stood from the bench. I followed.

“They said they couldn’t make it. It seems like they all have something else to do.”

“Is that so?”

“Yeah. But it’s a bit puzzling how sudden it all was, and all of them?”

“I know. I’m really mystified.”

Okay that was another lie. I can’t charm my way into Sunny if there are people i know around us. That’s too embarrassing. So let’s just say I arranged few things.

-Flashback-

“I know you asked Sunny out for a movie tomorrow.”

“Wha-...”

“Don’t show up tomorrow.”

“But-...”
“I’ll do all your homework....! You Yoona, Taeyeon, and Yuri, I’ll do all your homework in whatever subjects you have troubles in!”

“But-...” Taeyeon tried to explain.

“Pipe down Unnie!  Tiffany-shi here is giving us quite an offer.”  Yoona interrupted the older one, glaring at Taeyeon.

“Just tell Sunny you have something else to do, and your homework will be done by me in no time.”

Yoona and Yuri smiled slyly at each other. With one knowing nod, they faced tiffany and synchronized replied, “You got yourself a deal.”

-End of flashback-

“I wonder what happened.” I pondered, holding back a smile.

Sunny sighed then turned to face me. “Sorry about this.” And apologized sincerely. “I guess some other then. Let’s walk home.”

“No!” Crap. It was louder than what I had in mind. I cleared my throat and continued. “I mean, let’s stay. We’re already here. Why don’t we enjoy this day together, de?”

I made a really outdated look with my eyes before her, the one where you blink your eyes a couple of times and stare at them with this irresistible piercing gaze. Urgh aegyo! I did something embarrassing such as that just to convince her. Where did my pride go? I sighed melodramatically from the inside.

Surprisingly, this outdated gesture seemed to work perfectly to Sunny.

She turned around and smiled. “Sure. Why not? It seems fun.”

My heart suddenly leaped out of proportion. I smiled warmly back, praying for dear God not to let my smile turn into a mischievous grin. Finally, the time has come for me to be her type. I can’t believe I’ll be able to put my plans into action. There’s no way for you to escape now. Once you taste the sweetness of my charm, you’ll never want to look at someone else anymore. Dark clouds stormed through my mind, and then a wicked creepy laughter started filling in, louder with every second.

“Where do you want to go?”

I snapped, and then smiled tenderly at her direction. “Why don’t we watch a movie?”

Just you wait and see. You will fall for me, Sunny! You’ll definitely will!

.....

She diligently removed small pieces of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter