Chapter 6

I'm not her type!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I heard what you did! You asked Sunny out.” Jessie proudly announced her new found information.

I sighed. “I did.”

“So did you finally got to be her type?” she asked excitedly as she took a sit in front of me.

I sighed once again. “No. I just don’t know what to do anymore.”

“Wait? What? You spent a day with her and your charm didn’t work?”

“Yes! I just don’t know anymore. I deliberately acted surprised at a dramatic movie and spilled the popcorn all over her then I spilled the ketchup on her while we were eating.”

She laughed and gave me thumbs up. I glared which prompted her to stop from laughing and place her hands back on table. She then asked, “And none of that worked?”

“Is my smile showing?” I sarcastically replied back.  Of course it didn’t work. Why else would I be looking this troubled.

“Okay, a bit rude but we’re friends.” She whistled, rolling her eyes. “So you didn’t enjoy your day out with her.”

“I did.” I quickly replied.

“Okay, just reminding you we’re not in word race game here.”

I made a face which Jessie put her tongue out. I continued, “I did enjoy my time with her. She was something.” I sighed. “I had the best time. She was really funny and sweet. She’s also nice and-...”

“NO!” Jessie gasped cutting me off from speaking. She quickly stood up from the chair and pointed her finger at me as if I had done something unlawful. “I know that look! You’ve got that look! Don’t tell me?!”

“What? Look? Tell you what?!”

She leaned in and whispers, “You’re in love! In fact you’ve fallen for your target!”

I felt my mouth hitting the floor. I hastily stood up and returned, “I am not!”

“You are! You’ve got this icky lovey dovey look in your eyes and those sighs. BLEHH!” shuddering from what she just said.

“That’s ridiculou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter