Life Goes On.

Broken Love.

Life goes on. Girls' Generation was scheduled to make their comeback soon, in 2015, with a new song, a brand new imagine, a way more fierce concept than what they potrayed before. With Tiffany's death, the group is now left with 8 members. SM Entertainment decided to add a trainee into the group. Her name is Liana, and she has been training with SM since 15 years of age. She's fluent in English, Korean and Japanese. She's around 24 years of age now, and she's the new youngest or maknae in the group. She's able to dance well, and she's like the new Hyoyeon, but of course, Hyoyeon is way better.

No official news was released to the fans, but Taeyeon, didn't liked the idea, at all. Even with Tiffany's death, she didn't want anyone, to replace Tiffany's spot, in Girls' Generation, regardless whether the person is really talented, or not. During the SM Meeting, they introduced Liana to the other groups, but all of them didn't want any new girl to replace Tiffany's spot. Of course, they debuted in 2007, and they have been together through thick and thin. No one could break their bond with each other. 

"Can we not add a new member into the group? Yes, we lack of one now, BUT, no one can ever replace Tiffany in Girls' Generation" Taeyeon said to the CEO of SM during the Meeting. 

"No, the decision is final. We are going to add a new member, Liana, and you guys are going to have a comeback with the song "Unbreakable"... It'll be Liana's debut stage, while its your comeback stage" The CEO said to the members.

"Wait.... So you mean Liana is going to be in ChiCa BoNita as well?" Jessica whispered to Sooyoung.

Sooyoung started into the air, not knowing what to do after hearing the news about Liana entering the group. They weren't ready for someone to replace Tiffany's spot. 

"Thats it, I'm out of here" Taeyeon stood up and left the room. Everyone was amazed at how Taeyeon just stood up and left the room, when she's known to be the most kind, and dorky leader. Taeyeon took her car, and went straight to Tiffany's house that was left after she passed away. Taeyeon took out the keys to the house and entered. The let out a loud sigh and walked into the house. It was a huge house that Tiffany bought for her future. Taeyeon walked around and all the memories came back... Slowly, Taeyeon went to sleep on Tiffany's bed..

(To be continued)

-------------------------------

Just a mini teaser: Taeyeon will be remembering the past..

Thats when TaeNy starts to happen.