Regret.

Broken Love.

"I've been looking all over for you... I didn't mean to treat you like that.. I'm sorry" Taeyeon said to Tiffany.

"Sorry? Sorry means nothing now. You've hurt me deeply, and you think just by saying 'I'm sorry' would make things better?" Tiffany said to Taeyeon. "I didn't mean to treat you like that... I'm truly sorry" Taeyeon kept repeating to Tiffany but she was ignored. Tiffany was more than angry. Tiffany didn't think that one day her relationship with Taeyeon would turn out to be so ugly looking. "Thats it, I'm moving out from that door and I'd rather lonely than have someone who is not appreciative like you!" Tiffany shouted to Taeyeon. She stood up, and started running off in the rain.

Tiffany ran towards the main road, to cross over and get her bags from the dorm.. Suddenly, the sound of a car horn and a loud bang was head.. Taeyeon who was kneeling down on the floor, turned quickly and ran towards the sound. There, she saw Tiffany lying on the floor, bleeding.. "Tiffany!!!!!" she shouted. Taeyeon took out her handphone and called the members and an ambulance. 

Tiffany was caught in a coma. Days goes by, and she isn't waking up. Every day, Tiffany would be seen lying down, with bandages on her hand, feet, and scars on her face. Taeyeon kept blaming herself for the incident. "If I didn't make her angry, this wouldn't have happened" she said to Yuri who just came by to visit Tiffany after her drama filming. Tiffany kept receiving fan letters, fan gifts from all over the world.. Fans wanted her to wake up, they wanted to see the "Brighter than Gems, Fany Fany Tiffany" again. 

Every day, Taeyeon would walk in the ward, with heavy eyes, looking at how Tiffany is lying on the bed, and Taeyeon couldn't even help her. "I shouldn't have ignored you" Taeyeon said and cried while holding on to Tiffany's hand. Tears rolled down her cheek, she just sat there, helplessly, regreting on her actions.. One by one, members came back from their schedules and visited the hospital. Jessica came in with a fanletter, sat down, and started reading it. 

"To Tiffany,

I really hope you'll wake up soon. I've been your fan since Into The New World, which is 2007, I truly love you. 
We, SONEs, are hoping that you'll wake up soon. We will be praying everyday for you.. 

Yours Truly,
An International SONE <3"

Jessica was tearing while reading it. Fan letters were their "inspirations". Those are the things that keeps them going. All the members then came and met at the ward... After trying to persuade Taeyeon, Tiffany's fingers started to move.. Her eyes were opening slightly. "Fany... Fany ah?" Taeyeon was the first who said something to her. 

"Taeyeon, don't take it so hard on yourself. You're not the cause of this.. It happened because I was too stubborn.. We are.. Forever9. I love you guys.." Tiffany said while holding onto Taeyeon's hand tightly and looking at the other members.. And suddenly, a tear rolled down Tiffany's cheek and that was, actually, the final words from Tiffany. The members were all crying seeing that Tiffany has actually... Passed away. 

Taeyeon called Tiffany's Dad and Sibling, and they came just in time for Tiffany's funeral in Korea. Girls' Generation Members, paid their greatest respects to Tiffany, their favourite sister. Forever9 & I love you guys was the real last words that came out from Tiffany's mouth, the members will truly, and dearly remember that. 

Fans all over the world were devistated, but an International Fansite, called SoshiUnited, had a thread asking the girls to be strong, and remember that Tiffany was always strong, no matter whatever happened to her, thats because the members were always there for her. "I'll forever be with you, no matter where I am" was what Tiffany said to Taeyeon in 2011, during their The Boys Promotion, when they were worn out.

(To be continued).

------------------------------

The next Chapter will be about their life as Girls' Generation, without Tiffany.