Reunion.... Reunion..

Broken Love.

The sound of the door opening kept Tiffany glued to her bed. The sound of heels stamping onto the floor. Tiffany recognise the sound of it.. She stood up and went out to check who just came back to the dorm.. Yuri, who has a perfect body shape, was walking into the dorm, with her bag of groceries.. Yuri who saw Tiffany was in shock, she didn't expect anyone to be staying at the dorm..

"PANI YAAAH!!!!!" Yuri dropped her bag of groceries and ran to Tiffany and gave her a tight hug.. They missed each other.. 

"Ssssssh... Taengoo is sleeping.." Tiffany whispering to Yuri... She was just concerned and din't want to bother Taeyeon who was deeply sleeping. 

Well instead of their usual greetings and entering into their rooms, they both went to take their conversation into the kitchen. They were busy catching up with their busy lives as actors, deejays, worldwide idol while packing the groceries Yuri had bought for her fellow members when they decided to come by and stay for a while. While busy chatting with each other, the main door was opened by someone, and had a very flowery, amazing scent with her. One by one, the members dropped by, without even planning to meet each other at the dorm. Sooyoung walked in the dorm with her long, slender legs. Jessica, of course, with her hand bag, shades and her phone. 

"Wow, I didn't expect any of you to be here..." Jessica said. 
"I don't know how we all managed to meet here, at the same time" Tiffany said in her loudest voice ever.. She was of course, very excited to see all the members back, together in the dorm. "Yuri has bought food, lets dig in.... I shall go wake Taeyeon up" Tiffany told the other 7 girls while pointing at the kitchen, alerting them to go and grab the food that Yuri had bought.

Tiffany walked into Taeyeon's room, which is filled with her stuffs all over the place. "Taeyeon ah, wake up, the other members are here" Tiffany talked softly to Taeyeon while shaking Taeyeon's body... 

"What..... They're all here?!" Taeyeon quickly sat on her bed, pull away her blanket and ran out without saying hello to Tiffany. Tiffany was obviously, heartbroken. Its been months since they've met, and Taeyeon didn't even say hello to her. Tiffany was upset... She stood up, and went out to the living room. 

(To be continued)

---------------------------------

I didn't expect there to be 8 Subs for this Fanfic. 

Thanks to all that subscribed! The fun begins in the next chapter...

Thanks for subsribing again!