Disagreement.

Broken Love.

Everyone was very delighted to see each other back the dorm, well, not everyone. Taeyeon totally ignore Tiffany during their chit chat together as 9. They have been together for 8 years already, but right during their 2015 Group Break for Solo Activities, their relationship was being drifted away. They couldn't contact each other due to the time differences.. When they came back from the US, Tiffany was very much excited to meet Taeyeon again. 

"Lets go for dinner together? How about that?" Everyone agreed, except for Taeyeon.

"Seriously?! Why must you ignore me like this? What have I done to you?!" Tiffany shouted at Taeyeon infront of the others.. Everyone was shocked. Tiffany has never screamed at Taeyeon like that, even when they argued on the slightest things. "Yeah, its always about me.. You're perfect, you don't have any flaws.. You're innocent" Tiffany shouted at the top of her voice.. She stood up, and went to the main door, wore her heels and said "don't look for me, I don't want to see you Taeyeon.. You're just so cruel to me.. What have I done to you.." and slammed the main door. 

The silence in the room was obvious. The other members were shocked at how Tiffany was acting. Taeyeon didn't know how to react.. "I think I was way to harsh to her" she whispered to herself. The members were disappointed that their reunion turned out to be like this.. They were expecting a warm and cosy reunion, since its been months since they've met. "I shall go look for her" Taeyeon said to the members.. "But she said you shouldn't..." Hyoyeon said while holding Taeyeon back.

Taeyeon let out a huge sigh and went into her room.. "I think I shouldn't have reacted that way to her" she talked to herself while rolling around her bed. She then noticed her picture album was moved to another spot.. She stood up and picked it... While she was flipping through the picture album, she realised there is actually new pictures added by Tiffany herself.. It was a gift from her to Taeyeon after not meeting so long.. Tears started rolling down Taeyeon's cheek. She closed the picture album and decided to run out and find Tiffany. 

Tiffany was at the Garden located near their dorm. She was lying down alone at the slide of the Playground, crying. The weather was rather gloomy, and then it started to rain. Tiffany didn't care much, and stayed at the same position. She was drenched in the rain. She just could not understand why Taeyeon had to ignore her and treat her like that. She just came back from her busy US Schedule, jet lagging yet she was treated like that from her fellow member, whom she liked. 

"Tiffany!" someone shouted her name from far. It sounded like Taeyeon's, but she just ignored and continue lying down on the slide. She didn't want to see Taeyeon's face anyway. She wanted Taeyeon to feel how she felt when she was treated coldly. Suddenly, someone tapped onto Tiffany's shoulder, and it was Taeyeon...

(To be continued).

---------------------------------------

Thanks for subscribing to my fanfic..

Sorry for being a cliffhanger, again :P