Memories..

Broken Love.

Its 2015, and Girls' Generation is already known Worldwide. Winning at EMA's, being popular, has a price. Everyone was exhausted, and it was only then SM Entertainment decided to give their long awaited rest. Fans had mixed feelings about them having their break, but they really needed one. Even so, they had their own solo activities to attend to. Taeyeon was busy with her DJ schedules and solo debut, Tiffany, Jessica, Seohyun and Sunny were formed into a Sub-Unit of Girls' Generation, called "ChiCa BoNita". Their main focus is in America but they have Korean Version of their songs too. They've released dozens of English singles, and have topped Billboard charts. Hyoyeon is currently teaching in a dance school for teenagers that are really keen in dancing. Sooyoung, Yoona & Yuri are busy filming for their dramas.

"ChiCa BoNita" just flew back from America from their activities for their new hit single, "Impossible". They're back to Korea to rest and then continue their local activities for their Korean Version of "Impossible". Seohyun is known as Flora in America, all of the girls have their own "English" names there too, well of course, except for Jessica, Tiffany and Sunny. They can converse in English fluently now too.

Tiffany decided to head back to their dorm instead of her house that she bought 3 years back as she missed staying there. It took quite some time for her to travel to their dorm, but it was all worth the time, as the greatest memories were contained there.. Tiffany typed in the passcode for their dorm, opened the door slowly and realised one of the room lights is actually . Tiffany didn't expect any of the members to be in the dorm.

"Anybody there?" Tiffany shouted from the main door. No one answered her. Tiffany decided to walk in and check. No one was with her, not even her manager. "Hello?" Tiffany asked softly as she walked into the hallway. She slowly peeped into the room with the lights on and realised Taeyeon was actually sleeping soundly in the room, with the lights on. Her room was filled with peas of different sizes, pictures from their Japan, Asia and World Tours. 

"I guess I shouldn't disturb her..." Tiffany talked to herself and then decided to look through Taeyeon's albums that contained their memories from photoshoots, tours, album recording, mv recording and other stuffs.. Tiffany smiled to herself when she saw the main cover of the album. Tiffany decided to walk out from her room with the album and decided to stay in her own room instead..

She then heard the main door opening.....

(To be Continued)