Chapter 6

A Butterfly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

She never made a mistake, not until she saw him watching her every move, sitting on the last row not wanting people to see him. She missed a step but didn't let anyone notice. She held her shock and disappointment in and continued showing the filthy humans what they wanted until she was done with her performance. She can't believe that she missed a step. She has never even imagined this happening to her.  

"Hey, what happened out there? Are you perhaps sick?" The manager tried to touch her forehead to be sure that she is fine but she slapped his hand away and with a towel around her neck she left the waiting room. She didn't bother changing into casual clothes and just walked where her feet took her. 

Screams and people shouting her name with a few trying to get an autograph by pushing others. She should be bothered but at this moment she doesn't mind. Everything around her is disappearing and the thought of her making a mistake is eating her up. No that was not supposed to happen. She is a perfectionist, the best ballerina, she is-

"Stop!! All of you! Stop!" Hyuna could feel a pair of arms hugging her closer, she looked up to see where she was and what was happening but she was met with a concerned Jongin who was yelling at people telling them to stop. She didn't notice that they tried to harm her, not until she saw the red marks on her wrists and smelled the greasy smell of eggs. 

"Are you okay?" Still hugging her waiting for the security to show up he started bombering her with questions but she stared blankly at him. Is she okay? She wanted to scoff but she didn't even have the energy to do that. She just missed a step on stage for the first time in her life because of him and he's asking her if she is okay? What a joke.

 "Get away!" He kept yelling at the ones who were filming the incident. He could see how his fans were embarrassed seeing him there, they felt ashamed attacking her infront of Jongin. Hyuna's fans started pushing Jongin's fans away and helped blocking the cameras and journalists by building a wall holding hands with each other around Jongin who was still holding Hyuna tightly to his chest. 

"It's gonna be okay" He whispered for her to clearly hear. He couldn't wait for the security to come and instead began walking. Hyuna's fans followed them, still protecting the couple from any harm until they reached Jongin's car. They all looked at Hyuna with apologetic eyes and left running somewhere. 

The ride was awkward, well for Jongin but Hyuna on the other hand was not even blinking, she was staring at nothing in particular. How could she miss the step? Jongin kept stealing glances from time to time just to make sure that she doesn't go hysterical. He knows that she must be feeling useless for making a mistake. He feels guilty for going there, it is his fault for a fact. She wasn't expecting him there and showing up after what he did to her the day before was not a good idea. 

"Stop the car" He looked at her in disbelief. Stop what car? Is she insane? "Stop the ing car or I'll jump" She tried to open the door but he locked it and came to a halt. What is wrong with her? 

"Do you want yourself to get killed?" He yelled at her shaking her by her shoulders not minding the egg smeared on her and the hiss that escaped her lips at his strong hold. "Shut up!! Just shut up!" She pushed him with what energy she had left and opened the door of the car to get the hell out of there. 

"Leave me alone! Please. Please" He stopped himself from taking another step after hearing her voice Crack. She is hurt and broken, her mistake must have hit her hard and left a scar. 

He didn't let her notice and followed her from afar, she looked like a zombie not knowing where to go. She kept taking a step after the other not even looking around. People will never understand, it might even look like a cute mistake for them but Hyuna has been working so hard to master her moves to never make a single mistake. 

"What is going on?" The coach hysterically asked his brother over and over again. He saw the news and how Hyuna was attacked by a bunch of teenagers with eggs and how some of them tried to physically harm her by tagging on her wrists and pushing her. 

"I don't know! I'm just praying that Jongin is taking good care of her. For the first time in her life did she miss a step, no one noticed but I know that Hyuna must now be going ape " the manager sighed while pacing around the waiting room not wanting to be met with the journalists who are waiting outside of the venue. 

"Well, Jongin is not answering my calls" The manager took a glance at his older brother who was nervously biting his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter