Chapter 5

A Butterfly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"Good job Hyuna" She felt her manager's hand on her shoulder, his presence making her look smaller than she already is. Like she predicted, the videos the students took of her and Jongin are already all over the Internet and articles of them holding hands and enjoying a date in the city are on every magazine and newspaper. 

"Just don't read the comments" She heard him say while munching on a burger making her scoff in disbelief. No she didn't read the comments, she just took pictures of them and read them wherever she goes. Jongin's fangirls are so stupid and annoying. It's not like they know what's really going on so how can they be so confident with their words? 

Her fans on the other hand are so supportive, showering her with love and cute comments and letters. She woke up this morning to a growling manager who was cursing heavens because of her fans who left hundreds of presents and roses at the Gates of her house. Never in her life has she felt so loved and well, hated. 

"Have you talked with Jongin by the way? My brother said that he isn't answering any of his calls." Hyuna shook her head, the last thing he said to her was 'good night' before leaving her at the front door of her home. His playful side was gone by then and he almost uttered the words forcefully. Well she doesn't blame him, it's not like they are willingly doing all of this. 

"I'll be back soon" Her manager raised a brow in disbelief. Hyuna is going out? What happened to this world? She's really changing isn't she? He smiled at the fact and grabbed another burger to feed his hunger. 

"I knew you'd be here" She smiled in relief, taking the space next to him. She gave him the keys to her personal practice room just in case she arrives late one day. "Funny how someone who doesn't know me found me" She stayed quiet but studied his face instead, he has long eye lashes, a cute nose and fluffy lips. His lips oh God. 

"What are you looking at?" She tried standing up and walk out to run away from his question but he held her and brought her closer to him by her waist. She is so light, with one touch she will literally fly across the room. Cute. 

"You are so skinny" Well she is a ballerina, what did he expect? She rolled her eyes and looked away, he really loves teasing her doesn't he? "You are so annoying, do you know that?" 

He hummed a Yes and lifted her up with him, he let his arm rest around her waist and her back lean on his chest. Jongin pressed the play button to resume the song that was playing before she arrived and nuzzled his face in the crook of her neck making Hyuna shiver. What is he doing to her? 

"Stay quiet" His whisper was so low it made her close her eyes to control the uncomfortable feeling. His free arm rested above her chest making her locked in his arms, she can't get away even if she wants to but it's weird how she's not fighting back. The Hyuna is letting someone else touch her and control her and it's a male on top of that. 

"Dance with me" His voice is so raspy and deep it made her legs feel like jelly. Jongin took that as a Yes and turned her to face him, her body is relaxing in his arms and her eyes are half closed, it looks like she just had the most pleasurable night before coming here. The way she looked in his arms all vulnerable and shaken, as if waiting for someone to ravish her. 

He let out a shaky growl and began moving his body against hers. As if someone just slapped her she became a bit serious but instead of pushing him away she let her hands go up to his shoulders and responded to his every move. She let him do whatever he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter