Chapter 3

A Butterfly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

"Please do me a favor" Hyuna stirred in her bed and threw her history book across the room. She hated when people woke her up early when she has no schedules whatsoever. Her manager wrinkled his nose at the smell of alcohol forgetting about the favor he wants to ask her. It's the first time he's smelled alcohol coming from Hyuna, the Hyuna who is always locked up in her room.

"You drink?" His voice sounded so high pitched and surprised it gave her a headache. God when will people leave her alone, she can't even rest for one day. "It was just a one time thing. Can I now go back to sleep?" He shook his head and pulled the blanket off of her body. 

"Who gave you the permission to drink? What did I say about-" She cut him off by kicking his shin making him stumble back and almost fall. That girl will be the end of him. "I'm tired and I have every right to do what I want. Neither you or the company own me." Well she had a point. He ruffled his hair and pouted his lower lip while looking her in the eyes. 

"Jesus. What do you want?" She hates it when he acts this way, she can't ignore him anymore. "You know my brother? His student is in need of some help with his dancing and we thought-" He couldn't finish his sentence and instead jumped behind her desk and hid his face with his arms to not get hit by her poetry book. 

"I'm not going to help. NO. Leave me alone you monsters" Hyuna laid back in her bed with her face buried in her pillow. She is not going to waste her precious time on helping someone useless. Why will they never get it? She hates people. 

"Please. I never asked anything from you. Just do me this favor. Huh? Please?" He by now was on his knees begging her. He also wants to help Jongin, he liked the guy but Hyuna is so stubborn she will most likely not help. 

"I am not getting any lessons from that stuck up ballerina." The coach sighed watching Jongin walking back and forth for the nineteenth time. "Just a few lessons to get you back on track. Her personality might be disappointing but she is a Profesional dancer who takes her job seriously" 

"Yeah Jongin I got hit with four books and yelled at to get an Okay from her. Don't let my hard work-" He was cut off by Jongin's sigh. What's up with people always cutting him off. Is he their trash? 

"Listen. I'm thankful for your help and everything but I simply don't like people. And she is the worst of them all." He shivered at the thought of her, Hyuna is known to be the biggest self centered, mean, selfish and annoying human on earth. He doesn't get it, how in hell does she have a fanclub? 

"You two can discuss this. I have to go back to Hyuna. She will murder me" He answered her call and could only hear her yelling at him for being late. Jongin and his coach looked at the poor manager who was literally running like his life depends on it. Well it actually does. 

"So? You wanna give it a try?" The coach smiled while pointing at the manager who was still running towards his car. He feels so bad for his brother even though he finds it funny how a little girl makes him so scared. 

"I'm leaving." And Jongin left the coach who couldn't stop rolling his eyes. How on earth can he be so stubborn? 


 

"I'm going to murder him!! Where is that son of a b-" Her manager almost choked her while trying to shut her up. "Don't say things like that" She almost tore her hair from frustration. Not only is she here against her will, she is also wasting her time on something as useless as that guy called Jongin. 

"You said that he will be here on time. He is already twenty minutes late for fu-" She stopped mid-sentence after g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter