Chapter 4

A Butterfly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 [BREAKING] 

Has the ice princess finally let her guards down?

Kim Hyuna and Kim Jongin were spotted on a date 

Kim Jongin can be seen with his arm around the Queen's waist 

Is Kim Jongin cheating on his girlfriend?

We can only wait for their agencies' comments on this matter.

 

 

 "Bull" Hyuna couldn't believe her eyes. Are these people high? Don't they have anything better to do than stalking her and releasing lies? "I almost tripped on my way in and he just saved me from falling and ending up with a broken leg" She half yelled at her manager who was speechless not knowing what to say. He knew that leaving them alone was not a good idea.

"He was hungry and we just went there to eat. Please say something. Stop being quiet" He just shook his head. He is doomed, he can already see the CEO burning his profile and firing him. Screw that, he can see Jongin's fans all over Hyuna tearing her hair out of the roots of her scalp. 

"I hate them. I hate everything. Why can't they just leave me alone?" Never in her life has she shown her tears to anyone but she is already fed up. Why is life so harsh? Now they made her image worsen, they will think that she ruined a relationship. She didn't even know that he was dating For God's sake.

"Don't cry please, I don't know what to do Hyuna" She hated herself for crying over such a stupid thing. When did she even start caring about people's opinions and their stupid comments? 

"Am I really the worst person on earth? Am I really the worst because I only live to be happy and not for others?" Her question was unexpected, the Hyuna he knows would never ask something like that let alone look as broken as she does now. She's always been strong and laughed at others' hate for her. She loved it when people got offended by her. 

"No you are not even though it's hard figuring you out but after knowing you for a while you just seem normal. You just love yourself and nothing is wrong with that" She let out a sigh of relief. Maybe that's what she's been wanting to hear all her life because after what he said she felt like a heavy weight has been lifted off of her shoulders. 

"Really?" She received a nod from him and that made her smile sincerely, a smile she's never shown him. "Let's figure this out alright?" She heard her manager say while she was leaving the practice room to get home and bury herself under the blankets and never get out ever again. She doesn't want to see anything that breathes and have a mouth. 

"You promised. Remember?" Jongin heard her say through the phone. Yes he promised to wait and he's still waiting for her to come back. He laughed mentally, she only called him when she got the news, she only called him to tie him to her even tighter after four months of ignoring his calls. 

"You haven't answered my calls for months yet you call me after hearing the stupid rumor?" She sighed, they are fighting again. That's why she hasn't called him the past months. She didn't want to fight with him. "Jongin please let's not fight. Hmm?" 

"When are you coming back? I'm ed up in the head because of you. I can't concentrate because you are not here." She didn't answer him and stayed quiet on the other line. He turned off his phone not wanting to suffer because of her anymore. Why can't he be happy? Why is life always closing the door in his face?

"Hey, are you alright?" The coach sat beside Jongin who was in another world. "Jongin stop making me worry" Jongin let his eyes rest on the  coach who was speaking, he studied Jongin who's lips  are trembling and his nails digging in his own flesh. He is hurt. "Oh Jongin, let's figure this out" 

"Okay now that we all are here, we have to find a solution for this mess. Hyuna it's better for you to not go online you should not read the comments and the same goes for you Jongin, stay away from the Internet. No unnecessary attention" the manager nodded at his brother's words with Hyuna and Jongin being quiet throughout the conversation the older ones were having. 

"Both Jongin's and our CEO had a meeting this morning and to solve this you guys have to act like you really are dating" Hyuna was about to protest but she swallowed her words when she got a glare from her manager. "Well we'll release articles about how Jongin and his girlfriend broke their relationship half a year ago and that you two started dating last month." 

"This is bull. I can't do that, she will come back soon and we still are dating-" the coach shut him up by startling him with a hard slap to the table. "I don't care about your relationship with that girl. You have to save your career that is already hitting rock bottom. You don't believe that you'll be able to stand on a stage after this scandal do you? You are stamped on the forehead as a cheater and Hyuna is called a home wrecker. Get your together and stop going after your own emotions." He didn't say anything more after the truth his coach spat.

"We all never saw this coming and we don't want to go through this but what happened already happened and we can't change it, we only can make this a bit less ugly" Hyuna could only let a sigh after the other leave her lips, she loved her quiet life that she can't enjoy any longer. Life is really testing her patience.

"You two better listen carefully. Tomorrow the two of you will go on a date, hold hands and act as fake as possible. Not that hard since the both of you are great at that. Anyway, there will be journalists following the two of you and pictures will be taken. That's when the articles of Jongin's break-up and the news of the both of you dating will be released. Got it?" Both Hyuna and Jongin just hummed a Yes forcefully. They don't want this at all.

"And Hyuna, all your shows are canceled. Jongin's fans are all over the country making everything a hell. They bought your tickets and then returned them. They also have written some ugly things on the walls of the stadiums you'll perform at. Just put your career on a hold for a while until they calm down" Great, oh great now not even does she have to deal with hate comments but also put her career, the only thing she is living for on hold because of some stupid fangirls. She can already see her fans and Jongin's fans having a world War three on every article. 

"Hey.. I'm sorry about my fans and-" Hyuna just shook her head and sprinted out of the conference room. Why is all of this happening to her? What has she done to deserve this? 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter