Chapter 1

A Butterfly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Arms wrapped around her waist leading her to the middle of the stage, lifting her up in the air and circling her to face her partner. She looked so elegant, so beautiful and classy. No one have ever seen a person able to move like her. Kim Hyuna who gained the nickname Butterfly by the media, celebrities and dance critics. A twenty year old girl, one of the world's biggest ballet dancers who's life is all about freedom and dancing. 

She can only hear her heartbeats and trust her partner to not let her fall. She hated those moments the most, having him leading her for fifteen minutes is suffocating. She hates how she is being controlled by someone else, how she has to trust another human being with her life and let herself getting led by two arms of an opposite . 
 

Kim Hyuna is well known to be a person who appreciates her privacy and space. She most of the time wants to be by herself enjoying small things in life or dancing to her favorite Beethoven symphonies. She might sound boring to the outer world but to her, those small things are a breeze of fresh air, where the almost faded words on books, philosophical poems and classical music make her see the world in a different light. How much things have changed in the past hundred years and how it seems like everything is going fast forward instead of taking its time to develop on it's own. 

She can't express her anger, her frustrations and hate for this world and human beings with words, she would rather spend her time dancing those angry feelings for the world to see and let them put the pieces of the puzzle together to understand her message. She is extra ordinary, a girl who is too mature for her age and always trigger feelings within other people who sometimes find her performances offending. She hits the head of the nail more than she should but it's not like she cares. She will make sure to make people see the ugliness of this world for them to realize the beauty they have buried alongside their humanity.

She can only hear claps and people shouting her name while she's taking her last move, the famous ​Kitri Grand Jeté. The move that made hundreds of ballerinas injured to the level where they had to stop dancing and stay in bed for the rest of their lives. That's what makes her so special and appealing. She loves challenges and she knows well how to make the media and millions of people to turn their heads to her and look at her every move in awe. That has been her goal since age of six and she finally achieved i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter