6 - Hate

Little Things
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

@MinaOh : I’m so excited that mummy wanted to bring with him for the fanservices along the Los Angeles’ road!!!

1.8K Retweed. 3.2K Likes. 2.6K Replied.

 

@yayalovas: @MinaOh, good to hear that! We’ll always love you, Mina as much we love your ‘mummy’. Hehe

 

@eikaihsan: @MinaOh you called him mummy? *evil smile* You hear it, Lulu? Your Sehun is a mother!!!

 

@whutacid: @MinaOh, so that you’re! You deserved it, Mina :))

 

 

Mina POV

 

I’m so excited today until I cannot wait it any longer. Mummy dressed me up today and he told me to wear the floral dress that he bought me last week. I brushed my hair and put my hair clips. Perfect. Now, it’s time to wake mummy up.

 

“Good morning, my queen.” I whispered at his ear.

 

He groaned and hugged me tightly. Again. I sighed and bite his earlobe. “Wake up, mummy. You’re not a kid anymore. You’re a mother/daddy.”

 

Mummy blinked at me and burst out laugh. I folded my arms. “Mummy, it’s not time to joke around. We only have thirty minutes or we’ll left behind by them. Now, I wanted to call the room service and get our breakfast. What do you want to eat, mummy?”

 

“Erm, hash browns, eggs and coffee.”

 

Soon, we ate together and get ready to the lobby. EXO members were already ready and waited for us. Uncle Suho was joking around mummy while Uncle Baek and I talked about mummy’s morning routine. Then, I saw Uncle Luhan was trying to grab mummy’s hand but mummy immediately pushed him away. Mummy walked to Uncle… err, what’s his name?

 

“Uncle Baek, who’s the guy beside mummy?”

 

“Eh? Since when you did call Sehun ‘mummy? Okay, whatever… he is Jongin. You know Kai?” he told me.

 

Oh yeah! Now I remembered the y dancer, Kim Jongin aka Kai. Uncle Kai put his hand on mummy’s waist. Uncle Luhan flinched at them and he even tried to punch Uncle Kai, I guess? Uncle Suho suddenly gave an announcement to us.

 

“EXO! Listen everyone… we had to split into a few groups before doing our fanservices and I didn’t want split into EXO-M and EXO-K. Firstly, I guess Sehun will bring Mina and Baekhyun together with him. Who want to join them? So, guys?”

 

“I’ll follow Sehun.” Said Uncle Luhan and followed by Uncle Kai, “Suho hyung, I’ll follow Sehun group too.” And he winked at me. Gosh, since when he was being so hot. Why mummy didn’t like him? Tsk.

 

In the end, they made this decision:

 

Mina, Sehun, Baekhyun, Kai, Luhan, Lay.

D.O, Kris, Suho, Xiumin, Chen, Tao, Chanyeol.

 

 

It was just a few minutes we walked and I started to feel boring. I pouted at my mummy. “Mummy, I’m bored and hungry. Can we buy foods?”

 

“Sure. What do you want, baby?”

 

“Ice cream!” I jumped happily around my mummy. Uncle Kai smirked at me and bent over. “Hi, princess. I’ll buy the ice cream. How about it?”

 

I immediately shook my head and looked at Uncle Baek, asking him to explain it. “Err, Kai. Mina didn’t like it when people buy her things. She told me the other day.”

 

“I’m sorry, Uncle Kai but I have my own money. But, you can accompany me to find the ice cream parlor okay?” I tried not to dissappoint him. He nodded and grabbed my hand. I waved my hand to mummy and walked away to find the ice cream parlor.

 

“Uncle Kai?”

 

“Hhmm?”

 

“Are you and mummy close to each other?”

 

The fans recognised us and I was grateful that I wore sunglasses.

 

“Of course we are! We’re the maknae’s line.”

 

I shook my head. “Not in that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter