10 - Sorry

Little Things
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan POV

I was sitting in the same room with my ex-boyfriend and my daughter. I wanted to leave because I cannot accept any rejection from Sehun anymore. I wanted Sehun to be happy. I really want to. Sehun did not give me any chance.

 

However, deep in his heart, I believe he still do love me. The night after the party was everything. It was wonderful love making, but I felt so bad for doing this when he was drunk. When he…

 

I felt someone held my hand suddenly and smiled when I found out it was Mina. “So, mummy… do you care to explain?”

 

Sehun’s eyes widened immediately. Not yet, Sehun. I did not tell her about me being her father yet. Not yet. “Is it true that my other dad is EXO’s member?”

 

“Why I need to stay? You know how much your mummy hates me.” I whispered to Mina after feeling that Sehun was clearly not comfortable with the situation now. “You told me that and I won’t let you escape.”

 

Oh my God, just how Mina behave like me? I felt sorry with Sehun.

 

Our conversation interrupted with a sudden rang from my phone. I quickly made an excuse and saw it was Chanyeol’s name on the screen. Why did he call me?

 

“Luhan…”

 

His voice was different. I mean, he is usually happy all the time. He sounded sad and something I cannot explain. “Yes, Chanyeol?”

 

He let out a heavy sigh before he continued. “I am so sorry to tell you now that you found your daughter and being happy with her. But, I really want you to stay calm okay?”

 

I faked a laugh. “Hahaha, so funny. What do you want to talk about actually, Park Chanyeol?”

 

“Luhan… your son and Jessica just involved in accident. They are in LA.”

 

“Wait? What?”

 

“This was supposed to be a surprise for you. Jessica and Aaron wanted to surprise you. I swear I did not mean to hide this, we just wanted to surprise you.”

 

“How can you not telling me this very important news?”

 

“I told you, I swear, I did not mean to. Please come to the hospital. Your son need you. He really need you.” He sounded desperate that I fear something worse happened.

 

“Jessica… she is in ICU for now. Aaron is okay, but he need you.” My heart broke when I heard my best friend admitted to the ICU. Jess, you promise me to take care of yourself…

 

“Okay, I’m going now. Tell me the location.” With that, I ended the call and getting ready to the hospital.

 

“Sehun, Mina, please do me a favour.”

 

“What?”

 

“Jessica and Aaron were involved in an accident. I need to go now. Please tell everyone about my leave.” I cannot bear to see my love and daughter right now. I have to be strong for my son. I am sorry, Sehun. I am sorry, Mina. I am indeed not a good guy for both of you.

 

***

 

Now, I felt so bad that I did not get to tell my daughter the truth. Everythin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter