2 - Follow

Little Things
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mina POV

 

“Daddy…”

 

“My pretty gorgeous handsome silly daddy, wake up please.”

 

“Oh daddy, daddy, daddy…”

 

“Hello, officer? My daddy is so lazy to wake up.”

 

“Ugh, baby Mina. Shut up, girl. Your daddy needs his beauty sleep.”

 

“Whatever, daddy. You’re lazy. Admit it.”

 

You know what? I tried to wake my daddy up since 6 a.m. but he didn’t want to wake up. What should I do? I knew he would start his tour today and EXO would come here to get us. I didn’t have any idea about last night but Uncle Baekhyun and Uncle Suho are awesome. I showed them my room and my drawing. Other than writing and reading, I like to draw animals and made it as my new hobby. I had a lot of hobbies. Even thought, I was so shy for the first time but I could get along with people in a short time.

 

I removed his blanket and threw it to the floor. I grabbed his arm and pulled him. “Oh come on, daddy. We should get ready now. They will come here soon. I made our breakfast today.” He groaned and opened his eyes. He caught me and pulled me into hug. “What is it, baby? It’s still early. Daddy is tired.” He put his head on my shoulder.

 

I pushed his chest and cupped his face. “Silly, daddy. We need to hurry up. I have packed my stuffs last night. I can’t wait to meet Uncle Baekhyun and Uncle Suho! Please, daddy??? This is my first time to follow you on tour. Hhmm?”  I knew he couldn’t resist my puppy eyes. I didn’t know where did I get them but it was my secret weapon.

 

“Okay, baby. Wait for me at the downstairs hmm? If they have arrived, just let them in okay?” I nodded and made my way to the kitchen. I took out our plates and put my chocolate chips pancake on my plate while my daddy had blueberry. I poured some tea and grabbed some milk from the refrigerator. When I was pouring the sauce on the pancakes, I heard the door bells. I ran towards the door and found my favourite faces behind the door. “Uncles!”

 

Uncle Baekhyun hugged me first and gave me another chocolate bar. “Oh, Uncle Baekhyun. I’m not a kid anymore. I’m a lady.” I told him and Uncle Suho gave me a gold cover notebook. “This is for me?” I blinked at him. “Of course, princess. I’m not giving that to Sehun. It’s for you.” He chuckled at me.

 

“Thank you, uncles. But, please don’t treat me like that anymore okay? This is the last time. My daddy taught me that I need to use my own money to buy my things. I didn’t like to depend on anyone.” I hope I made it clear to them. When EXO was rising up, my life was not as rich as now. I did some chores and gained some money. I had my own account bank when I was five. Usually, I spent my money on books and foods. I love foods, just like my daddy.

 

I saw an unpredictable reaction on Uncle Luhan’ face. Why did he make that face? I didn’t know if I like him or not. He seemed unfriendly. I knew he had a son named Aaron Lu. Poor Aaron, if he knew his father was like this. Uncle Luhan slowly walked towards me and hugged me. I was speechless. After that, I heard daddy’s voice.

 

“Hey, guys! You guys are so early today. Where is my baby girl?” Daddy hummed bef

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter