3 - Trouble

Little Things
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun POV

 

Mina felt asleep beside Baekhyun with her head leaned on his shoulder. I thought that Baekhyun is a great uncle for her. Along our journey, Luhan didn’t say anything at all. He was wandering at the outside and I didn’t have any idea. Did I mean where did we hold our tour this time? No? Okay, we’re already in Los Angeles.

 

The incident at the airport was better than in Korea. In Korea, there were such sasaeng fans that were really crazy with us. I didn’t get it. Did they need to be like that? I could remember what happened to Kai when we’re in the airport on the previous years. I didn’t want anything happened to my baby girl.

 

Luhan was my ex-boyfriend. We’re so young at that time when I got pregnant. My family kicked me out and Luhan asked me to get an abortion. Luckily, Chanyeol’s mother was willing to help me and my baby girl. After I got enough money, we moved out to a private apartment. I got Mina homeschool and taught her by myself.

 

I never brought my baby girl to the media. Nobody knew that Oh Sehun from EXO had a daughter. But, everyone knew that Luhan had a son named Aaron Lu. Even though it was just a drunk mistake but Luhan really slept with the former member of Girls’ Generation.

 

We knew that Jessica was being fired by SM because she was focusing on her business more than her singing career. Another reason was because Jessica was pregnant with Luhan’s child. [A/N: I’m sorry, Jess Baby. In this story, EXO is remained 12]

 

I was proud with Mina. She was managed to get into the college in young age. She is a genius girl. She loves writing and reading a lot. Just you imagine that she had her own study room in our apartment. She was a great cook. Usually, she made us breakfast and I cook for our dinner. I learned cooking when I was staying with Chanyeol’s mother. How I miss her so much right now?

 

As we arrived at the hotel, Baekhyun helped me woke my baby girl up. She was brushing her eyes and yawning softly as I ruffled her hair. “Come on, baby. We’re here. Let’s get into our room and get bath okay?” She nodded at me and held my hand.

 

As I expected, the paparazzi was already waiting in front of the hotel.

 

“Sehun, why did you bring a girl with you?”

 

“Who is she?”

 

“Is she your girlfriend?”

 

Heh, girlfriend? Did my daughter look like a girlfriend? I ignored their question and kept walking towards the lobby. I knew the paps didn’t give up yet. I heard they asked my bandmates too.

 

“Luhan, who is that girl with Sehun?”

 

“We know you’re close with him.”

 

Luhan smiled at them creepily before he answered, “She is our important person. That’s all.” Really, Luhan? Did you just say ‘our’? Why must now, you idiot? The paps would be suspecting something then.

 

 

***

 

 

Mina POV

 

I didn’t know what made my daddy angry about. He was moody since we checked in into our room. I was leaning on my bed when I saw my daddy was staring at his Iphone. “Erm, daddy?” He lifted his face and smiled. “Yeah,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter