GangBap mini-drabbles spam~

9MUSES DRABBLES AND ONE SHOTS ! (GIRLxGIRL)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

#1 - Talk That  (a/n: used to be a SeulRene;)

 

"I can't believe it, Minha!" Kyungri shouts; her scream could wake up the whole building but she doesn't seem to care. 

 

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry Kyungri" Minha tries but she obviuosly fails because the angry (but sad) look in Kyungri's eyes tells her so.

 

"There's no point in regret now" And Minha knows she is right; Kyungri is always right no matter how hard or sensitive the situation is.

 

Minha has plenty of excuses in her mind; things she could tell to make Kyungri stay, but, after all, if she lies again it will be much worse. So she stays silent, just thinking and looks like the girl in front of her does the same.

 

"I'm really sorry. I...I don't know"

 

"Why?" Kyungri asks and Minha is surprised because she expected everything but that. 

 

Minha doesn't answer. The silence fills the room and she isn't brave enough to break it. There are a lot of reasons why, a lot of things that happened and a lot of feelings that hadn't been there before. 

 

"There's no point in talk you about that either" Minha says "What's done is done"

 

Kyungri fakes a laugh and it sounds so sad, so wrong in Irene's ears "You are a coward"

 

Yes she is. She can't tell her why, she doesn't need to know that the girl that was slseping next to her after a night full of passion was actually Moon Hyuna. She can't tell her. What if their friendship suffers? What if it finishes at all?

 

It's something Kyungri would do, Minha thinks. And she must be right because she knows her the best. 

 

"As expected" Minha says, she shrugs and she is too damn nervous "You are right. You always are"

 

#2 Lies (a/n; used to be YulSic)

 

I had never done anything to deserve this. Why do you like to broke my heart? You fulfilled my mind with tender lies, bitersweet fake promises. And i believed every single word you said, every single whisper. The 'I love you' that you shouted in the middle of the street, does it mean nothing to you?

 

I had never loved anyone before and you were there, charming as you are.  Smiling beautifully, shining. Why it has to be you? A lot of nice people around and i fell in love with one that hurts me, that leaves me.

 

Did you lie when you told me that you would never leave my side? Did you lie when you whispered your love to me? Did you lie when you promised that you won't push me away?

 

Yes, yes you did, Minha.

 

I don't like the 'easy come, easy go', but i can't stop it if it's you. Everything i do is for you. I won't mind share your love, your mind. If i have a tiny space in your life it's enough, is a success. But i know it's more than i would ever have.

 

When you called me from Japan in that business trip and you told me you missed me, did you lie too? 

 

< "I can't live without you, Gang" Minha said, her lips curled up in the sweetest smile Kyungri has ever seen.>

 

Her words sounded so genuine back then; so easy to believe, so hard to not fall in the dark lie. You made me fall in love wih horrible lies and now i don't know what to do. I can't escape, your lies chase me in my sleep, your image is in my mind every day; i can't think in anyone but you.

 

Minha, was it really necessary to promise things you would never do? Was it really necessary to leave again? Why would you do that? I've never hurt you, I've never cheated on you. Why would you do that?

 

Even if you hurt me, i want you to come back to me. I'm here, my arms are open; i love you. I keep crying and i know i can't do anything. There's nothing much to do, anyways. I can't make you return to my house. You don't even feel pity. 

 

I tried to convince myself, i tried to think that i don't really need you. But who i'm trying

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter