I'm a ert and so are you - SoKeum

9MUSES DRABBLES AND ONE SHOTS ! (GIRLxGIRL)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Keumjo has always been clingy; she likes to hug, to kiss, to lean on but, most important, she likes to tease. She has gained some reputationg amon the fans and the group itself because of it.

Sojin found Keumjo scary at first, she was so loud, but she liked to tease another trainee, so she didn't relly mind back then and ignored her as much as possible; she didn't dislike her but they were very different, she became friend of another trainee instead.

But they ended up in the same group, and not a rockie gruop, they are now in Nine Muses.

Both of them are new so Keumjo finds in that a reason to every time she can; she's the maknae but she doesn't seem to care about it. She makes that kind of jokes to other members, but Sojin always has the worst part. They are around the same age so they became quite confident with each other (considering that they barely talked before). Keumjo is a nice person when you get to know her, Sojin thinks. She's caring, sweet and she has an awesome voice, but she likes to tease very much.

And, to make it worse, Keumjo totally loves Sojin's s.

~-~-~

They are in a Fansign; they new album exceded the sell predictions and it's the second one they have in less than a week. Sojin likes the red outfits they are wearing, it's y but cute and the same time, adding the gifs the fans give to them such as flower crowns, plushies and more.

Keumjo looks ridiculously good. Blond really suits her, it makes her look older but more beautiful at the same time. She is playing with a toy that a fan gifted her, she is concentrated spining a part of it. 

Sojin just laughs at how adorable she looks, and she catches her attention. Keumjo smiles and turns around, facing the older girl, so, the maknae starts to do the same she was doing to show Sojin what it does.

It is supossed to mini-fan but it doesn't work very well, so Keumjo keep spinning it that part with a lot of effort.

Sojin doesn't notice that Keumjo's arm is a little bit nearer than it was minutes before, until she feels something being brushed agains her .

She looks up and finds that the concentration face is now changed into a mischievous smirk. Sojin slaps her arm slightly and turns around, too embarrased to look at her again.

She can hear Keumjo's laugh and some gaps of the fans; Sojin blushes even harder.

~-~-~

It happens agan in another fansign, they have microphones this time, so it easier to them to talk to the fans waiting for their time to finally meet them.

Keumjo is next to her again and Sojin can't help but think in the previous fansgin, the slight brushes that meant so much to her and she tried to ignore for the past weeks.

But they are there now, Sojin doesn't want to be catch off-guard so she doesn't face Keumjo, not even once.

Half an hour passes and she startes to relax, Keumjo is unexpectedly cal which is good. It makes Sojin feels more comfortable and confident.

Sojin talks to the fans, they are always nice to her despite the fact that it's only a year since she joined Nine Muses. One of them gives her a fluffy pink plushi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter