Mimada - OT9 FT. SoKeum

9MUSES DRABBLES AND ONE SHOTS ! (GIRLxGIRL)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Where is she?" an exhausted woman asked, trying to catch her breath; she had run too fast for a long time to finally arrive to Nine Muses' dorm. The city was full of cars and people in a hurry, so it took her almost an hour.

"Hi, Eunji, she's in her bedroom" Keumjo answered, with a light smile in her face. They had't met before and talk was strange to both of them. They were in the same group but in different years. "She's sleeping"

Eunji nodded and came in. She closed the door slowly afraid of waking Kyungri up. She found Hyuna, Sam, Sera and Sojin in the living room, having a light conversation about some irrelevant issue. 

It's strange. Sojin and Sem have not a reason to know each other. But they were there, talking and trying to hide the tiredness behind that innocent words that they were exchanging. Sera finally fell asleep in Hyuna's shoulder. The last time Eunji has seen that scene between them was when they were promoting Wild. A long, long time ago. Time really flies, doesn't it?

Minha appeared and gave Eunji a tired smile. Her hands carried two empty red cups, Kyungri's favourite colour. She left them in the kitchen and then she sat next to Sem.

"It's been a while, huh" Eunji said, with happiness pouring from her voice. "It's nice to see you again"

All of them nodded, but Sojin looked very shy. Her gaze was glued on the floor and she was anxiously playing with her fingers. Eunji smiled at that and approached her "Hey, Sojin" she touched her shoulder "I'm Park Eunji, it's nice to finally meet you"

~.~.~

"Are you okay?" Hyemi asked, her face was full of worry and Kyungrii felt guilty for that. The girls were exaggerating, though. It was just a flu.

Hyemi put her hand over Kyungri's head to see if her temperature has raised since the last time they checked. She shook they head: "Your temperature is still high but definetely not worse" she stated.

"I'm better thanks to all of you"

Hyemi smiled and stood up by the time the door opened and a human figure came through it. Kyungri smiled widely when she noticed that it was Eunji. The short haired rapper, the owner of the most beautiful grins.

"Eunji!" she wanted it to sound more enthusiastic, but her voice was huskier than ever and was getting a bit sore. "I missed you so much!"

"I missed you to, Gang. Are you feeling better?"

"Yeah" she answered, her forehead was a bit sweaty, she had the urge to take a cold and long shower, her hair was a mess, and she feels like the room is really, really hot, but, it was better than yesterday and that's something. She didn't lie bu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter