Fancams - MoonGang

9MUSES DRABBLES AND ONE SHOTS ! (GIRLxGIRL)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyuna closes the laptop; she has had enough. She didn't expect to find so many videos about that dances, she knew that Erine's with Kyungri (her Kyungri,) made the crowd go wild; but, apparently, it's almost the most awaited part of the whole choreography.

She is not jealous, of couse she is not, it' just Erine, and Kyungri, they are just friends, aren't they? It's just fanservice, for the fans. Plus, she had cursed mentally their choreographer countless times. There are plenty of fancams and compilation videos but it is okay, Hyuna is not jealous.

"Hyu-"

"I'm not jealous!" she screams, throwing her laptop away and it falls somewhere in her bed; she, then, realizes what happens. She blushes hard "Oh, Hyemi"

"Jealous?" Hyemi smirks, raising an eyebrow.

"I said i'm not" she defends herself, too embaraced to give a proper explanation "Just forget about it, please" Hyemi seems confused but she nods "Thanks, what were you saying?"

"Oh, yeah, it's time to go, hurry up"

Hyuna nods and stands up, whatever hint of jealousy in her mind must be erased; they are about to have a performance of Dolls and Wild, she has to act professionally. It's not the first time she sees that dance (although it's the first time she sees it knowing how much fans love it). She has to go ahead and forget about that. Maybe look somewhere else in Erine's rap part? Sounds easy and effective.

She leaves her bedroom, it's not going to be so difficult.

~-~-~

Oh, it sure is. 

The husky sound of Kyungri's voice enters in her ears and Hyuna enjoys it, she loves a lot of thing from her but her voice is the definitive fact, the thing that makes her different from other girls. It can be y, it can be sweet but it's always pleasent to hear. Hyuna is daydreaming about hearing her voice all the when Erine's part starts.

She tries, she tries hard to look at the crowd, look at Minha, look at Sungah, look...somewhere else, but her gaze finds both of them, unable to stop it, she tries to smile, she tries she tries, a burning feeling grows inside her. Is that jealousy? must be, she is not going to deny it this time. 

Their hips are together and they move, fans start to scream, how haven't she noticed it before? she sees lust and excitement in their eyes. They love it, they want to see more of it. There are cameras between heads and bodies. 

It

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter