Alborada - KyungAh

9MUSES DRABBLES AND ONE SHOTS ! (GIRLxGIRL)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a/n: i know that this isn't exactly what you requested but omg i forgot about the plot once i started writing, sowrry T.T i will 

"Are you jealous?" Sera asks, drinking a sip of her drink, almost choking because of the laughter.

Sungah looks one more time to Kyungri; a girl gives her a white small piece of paper with her number in it, the young woman blushes hard and tries to hide the pink color in her cheeks and Kyungri only smiles at that. 

Sungah coughs. She doesn't know why she is so upset, Kyungri does that all the time. She has that flirty personality that used to annoy her but not anymore or, at least, she is clever enough to ignore that strange feeling that grows on her stomach every time a girl winks at Kyungri with fake, large eyelashes. 

"Of course not" she answers, she nervously brushes her hair with her hands; "Should I be?"

Sera laughs again and Sungah sighs; she knows, Sera always knows, anyways. 

"Sungah, we all know that it annoys you" states; Sungah just blushes, she knows she is obvious but... "Don't pout. You need to tell her"

The younger blinks in confusion and frowns. "Tell her what?"

"That you love her"

"SH" Sungah almost shouts, capturing the attention of a lot of people walking in the backstage. One of those people was their bandmate and, of course, friend, Pyo Hyemi.

"Hey, what's going on, girls?"

"I'm encouraging Sungah; she needs to tell Kyungri about their feelings, doesn't she?" Sera says and hugs Hyemi tightly "You really need to gain weight, Pyo Hyemi, I feel like I may break you"

"If you don't want to break me, don't hug me so tightly" Sera pouts and Sungah laughs at their cuteness "And yes; Sungah, you need to tell Kyungri that you love her"

"Could you please be quieter? I mean, don't say it out loud; I don't want everyone to know"

Hyemi chuckles "Sungah, dear, everyone already knows" 

Sungah feels that her face is burning. The word everyone includes Kyungri? Because, if does, she is sure that made a fool of herself countless times. Maybe Kyungri thinks that she is weird? It's a possibility. Kyungri spends time with her but she hangs out with Minha more, for example. Sungah always feels like the last option for Kyungri, which makes her deeply sad and confused. They used to be much closer before, what had changed? Sungah doesn't know.

"Oh" is the only sound makes.

"Sungah, hey, look at me" says Sera.

And when Sungah looks at her, she finds gentle, soft, sincere eyes that, somewhat, relieves her. And that makes her think about something; why did she fell in love with Kyungri? Even in the best moments of their friendship, Sungah always feels the lack of attention. She is not sure about anything when it's related to her. Kyungri will never have for someone half of the love that Sungah has for her.

Sera has everything; she is, maybe too perfect. And that might be a problem but she is not sure. She knows Sera is the ideal girl. However, she doesn't love her in that way. Sam is as perfect, too, but she doesn't even consider her as a possibility, Hyerin would kill her. 

"You have to tell her" Sera uses that voice that reassures her but this time it barely works "She appreciates you, Sungah; she will give you a chance, I'm sure"

Sungah lifts her gaze and finds a scene that she wants to forget. Kyungri back-hugs Minha and she seems happy. Minha shouts with that loud voice, asking Kyungri to let her go (How ironical it is, Sungah would never ask Kyungri to do that,). They have always been so close, like that. And Sungah was (and maybe, still is,) a bit jealous about that.

Hyemi sees the pain in Sungah's eyes and decides to interfere "You know they don't love each other in that way" she affirms, and Sungah wants to believe in her words, she really wants "Look; you know Minha is dating Hyuna"

"Yes but...Why are they so close? What does she has that I don't?" she asks, like a little kid watching her first crush holding hands with some

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter