[R] If The Little Prince is a Love Story

Archive || SWEET POTATOES
.png
Pick up your review here~! Don't forget to credit the shop~! *^_^*
tumblr_nwicd0u7l41u79fdvo9_1280.jpg
essence
reviews
SWEET POTATOES are healthy and sweet, so is this...
Reviewed By:
king_of_ghosts
Genre(s):
fluff, romance, classic
Status:
ongoing
Reviewer's Message:
    I'm so sorry for the long wait- I was so busy with camp and the college life and all, that I almost forgot to finish this. Sorry again.
    Sorry if I was a bit harsh, and I had a few rants, it's normal in my way of reviewing. 
    Thank you for requesting here, I do hope you'll request in the future if you ever need a review or advertisement. I hope the review is alright. Don't forget to credit the shop- thank you again~! ^^

 
If The Little Prince Is A Love Story
By: Suji_Jenn

TITLE [4/5]
    The title is perky and witty. I can sense that you played with words to make it look simple, and you connected it too much with the storyline. I love how it makes me think of the "what ifs".     The only problem is, The Little Prince IS a love story. Although not obvious, it is one. The rose is rumored to have inspired by Exupery's wife, thus, the Little Prince inspired by the child version of the author, making the possibility that it is a love story, it just doesn't emphasized love, but also the goodness of every kid. This resulted me docking one point. Although, I don't mind if you do not change it, since I can never suggest a better title, also, it's pretty unique.

DESCRIPTION & FOREWORD [8/10] 
    Short but witty would be the phrase I'll use to describe your description. It was pretty short, but it was pretty wity for me to be curious. I mean, you're making the girl playing the role of the Little Prince. Not being ist, but that's my first reaction. Since foreword is use to warn the readers, I suggest that you add a few words there, then maybe I'll give this a perfect 10.

PLOT [18/20] 
    I wouldn't call it cliché, but realizing the fact that you inspired it with the famous story, The Little Pince, notto mention, renew some famous lines, I wouldn't call it unique. It's certainly a rare plot, since no one is brave enough to write this kind of storyline. Also, if not careful, you might have a few loopholes, but I doubt that since so far, you write so careful that I can almost feel the tension. You just need a little push to make it your own color, if you still want the story to be inspired by "The Little Prince", make it have your color. That way, it will be more thrilling.
    I am pretty surprised at your choice of plot though. The act seems daring, considering that carelessness can lead to loopholes, especially in this type of story.

FLOW [15/15]
    I love the flow- you're not too fast, but you're not too slow either. It has a steady speed, which seems to fit just right for your story.

CHARACTERIZATION [15/15]
    I like how your characters grow and develop at every chapter. Since the Little Prince is a bit mysterious, I liked how you leave that part out on Jung Min's character. You didn't made her look mysterious, but instead,mystifying with the arousing vibes of curiousity, which is a character I don't see often.
    Kyungsoo's character is pretty realistic, I'm glad that you didn't made him into that cliché prince charming that will sweep the princess off her feet. Every teenager, let's admit or not, wants to have attention. We're all attention deficits that are craving for attention. I love that despite of the desire to befriend Jung Min, Kyungsoo still pretends that he doesn't know her. It's the same thing we teens do. His character is too realistic to the point that it became my absolute favorite.

GRAMMAR [15/15]
    No grammatical errors at all. I'm guessing that you're fluent in English, because I was pretty sure my eyes was staring so hard on the screen but I still didn't see any rammatical errors. I read it with ease since I can understand every statement.

READABILITY [4/5]
    Not too big, not too small,not too dull, it's just simple, I like your choice of font! The layout ruined it for me at times though.

PERSONAL ENJOYMENT [14/15]
    I like it a lot, really I do. I have a lot of expectations from you, seeing that you got me hooked with your writing style already. I can see a promising plot in this story, a one with a sense of twist.

 



 

Overall Grade: 93/100
essence © cruxblader themes 2015. all rights reserved.