[R] Serendipity

Archive || SWEET POTATOES
Pick up your review here. Don't forget to credit the shop~^^
tumblr_nwicd0u7l41u79fdvo9_1280.jpg
Sweet Potatoes
reviews
SWEET POTATOES are healthy and sweet, so is this...
Reviewed By:
mictest
Genre(s):
angst, school-life
Status:
ongoing
Reviewer's Message:
Hello~!
  It was hard doing the review, because the form was answered wrong, so is formatting this layout, the reason is the same as the latter.   I am very sorry if I was harsh in reviewing. But it's much better to have a harsh reviewer, right? I hope you don't take my harsh words to hard and as discouragement, instead, make it a bridge to move on forward with your story. Request again, and don't forget to credit the shop~! -^_^-

 
Serendipity
By: Syamimiyana

TITLE [5/5]
The title makes sense, it has a connection with your story as well. The title can also attract readers alone.

DESCRIPTION & FOREWORD [9/10] 
I really like your description! It was catchy and really eye-catching. Your foreword is great to, but if I get to choose, I'll choose the description over the foreword. Your foreword somehow didn't make sense to me. 
Don't worry, there's only one thing that didn't make sense to me, the part "Of course, he is the brains of his gang" didn't make sense to me. Why use the of course? Heck, I didn't even knew he have a gang. Put more description on that.

PLOT [17/20] 
Your choice of plot is kind of cliché, but what made it special is the way you twisted that plot in your finger. You made that plot somehow, a bit of what you thought. You bent that plot into your own color, and that somehpw makes it unique in a way.

FLOW [13/15]
I think the flow is going too fast, too fast for my liking. It's a bit abrupt. 

CHARACTERIZATION [10/15]
I'm sorry but your characters are all hallow. They lack emotions. AhRa's character is far too common for my liking. Taehyung's character is a bit off. I don't see any sparkles in your other characters.

GRAMMAR [10/15]
I had a lot of problems with your grammar. The beginning letter of your word is in lowercase at times, some of the words are misspelled, a few of your pronoun(s) "I" is in lowercase too, some of your sentences are out of thought, and some of the words are misused. I can't understand a statement sometimes.

READABILITY [5/5]
I had no problem with your font.

PERSONAL ENJOYMENT [13/15]
I was disappointed at one thing. You said in the forms that the genres are angst and school-life, and I was expecting that; but from the way I see it, you should probably change your story's genre. Angst is when the characters die, not when it's cringe-worthy. It's when the story got suspense. Your story is better off with fluff as your genre.

 



 

Overall Grade: 82/100
essence © cruxblader themes 2015. all rights reserved.