009

Hide And Seek
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HIDE AND SEEK

 

I grab the diary and turn to the last pages. This diary is a story line that she wrote. I mean i just found out that she's also a writer. But why mom have her book? i understand if mom collect her novels because she like it but why her diary is here too?

Is this even make sense?

"Kim Chorum... who are you?" Beside being a writer, Bang Yongguk girlfriend and Kim Himchan sister...who is she? why all of a sudden Kim Chorum keep on involving with the people around me. Is there really something that I don't know? 

If Yes, what is it?

As I reread through the diary, I found something strange. When I was a kid, he was my hero. The one who always showers me with love and care. As I grow up, I never received that kind of care and love anymore. Maybe I'm old enough already to be treat like that. Maybe he's tired being my hero. Maybe he's tired of me. As time passed, he's no longer there. He's no longer the person that I know. People change, they always change and because of that I've change too. I hate him now. I hate being his daughter. I hate calling him as my father.

I flinch at the sound of the thunder. I turn around at the balcony as I start to felt scared again. I curse automatically after hearing the thunderclap.

"Father?" I look back down at the diary. She hate his father? Why?

Then the threatened letter suddenly come up on my mind. "Are you telling me that my father is her father?" I frowned and shook it off. Why would my father become his father.

I groan and massage my temple, feeling stress. "Ah, I don't know anymore."

***

"What?"

"I asked you if you know who is my father?"

He chuckle and shook his head. "Why are you asking me that." He muttered, avoiding my eyes. "Why would you not know who is your father."

I let out a sigh. I don't even know why I don't have any idea who is my father. "It's weird that I don't have any memories about him."

I snapped out from my though after hearing him clearing his throat. "How your work being a writer?"

I clicked my tongue as I sit up straight. Talking about works "Do you know who is Kim Chorum? She's an author at my company but I heard she died...Oh are you okay?" I pat his back as he choked on his drink.

He waved his hand, telling me that he's ok. "I don't know who she is, why are you asking?"

I lean back on my seat, taking a sip of  the drink. "My colleague told me that we look alike. Well, I though she was just someone that only have the same face with me but not long ago, I found her belonging inside my mother room. Is she related with me... did my mom hide something from me?"

He start to choked on his drink again. I look at him suspicion. "Jung Daehyun, are you perhaps hiding something from me too?"

He raise his chin up to me and shook his head vigorously. "What are you talking about?"

I grin and chuckled. "Just kidding, you're acting strange today. Are you sick?"

***

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter