006

Hide And Seek
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HIDE AND SEEK

 

"Eunseol." Daehyun wave his hand in front of my face, trying to get my attention. I turn my head and look down at his both hand that holding two cup of coffee that he order. "What are you thinking so deeply? your work?" he asked, sitting across me.

 

Should I tell Daehyun about last night? The letter is bothering me. Why would a stranger suddenly come to my house, sending letter and asked who I am. I feel something was off here but I can't figure it out. Perhaps is he the one who send the threatened letter to my mom? Wait a minute, I think I should check the letter again.

"Kim Eunseol." He called again.

I take my drink from his hand and bowed my head slightly.  "Oh I'm sorry."

He chuckle and shook his head. "Why are you bowing at me? Are you tired already?"

I turn my head to the left and saw my shopping bags sitting down beside me. We have been shopping more than two hour so I guess I'm worn out of energy already.

"It's time for the princess to rest now." He uttered causing me to choke on my drink.

I scoff and rolled my eyes. "What princess, you're lame." I chuckled and stood up as he help me to carry half of my shopping bags.

"You're working again tomorrow right?" He asked  as both of us walking towards the car parking. I nodded in respond and he continued again. "Don't come home late ok?"

I smile and nodded my head. "Yes sir." I uttered.

He's indeed my only family that I have. Even though we didn't share the same blood, he's really good for taking a brother role. He's the only person that I can lean on.

***

If you don't mess with my family, you won't be living alone right now. If just your husband doesn't have an affair with my mother, this thing really won't happened. Since you're the only one who survived. I'm going to hunt and chase you and kill you like how that bastard killed my father. Don't ask for forgiveness, it won't work now.

I reread the letter again as I slowly go through each of the words that Is written. "Is this letter saying that my mom are alone? " I muttered asking to myself. I frowned and lie back on the couch, staring sharply at the letter.

Since you're the only one who survived. What happened actually? Did this person perhaps killed my father and my mother are the only one who survived?

I spring up from the couch and try to reread it again. "Wait a minute." I muttered and observe everything inside my mind.

So my father is having an affair with his mother and my father killed his father . Then this person make a revenge and killed my father and my mother but my mother survived? 

"That what he mean right?" I muttered, putting the letter down. "But there's something weird with me now." Why I can't remember my own father. I mean, I don't have any memories how he look like and  not even his name. "Do I even have a father?"

I grab the letter again, feeling suspicious. "It's said 2013. But why it's state that my mom are the only who is survived?"

It's not like I'm not born yet right? It's was like freaking two years ago and I'm definitely already born in this world.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter