003

Hide And Seek
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HIDE AND SEEK

 

"Doctor, you told me that she have one month left." I pull his sleeve, crying my lung out. The nurses trying to pull me away, calming me down. But I won't stay calm until I heard my mom is still alive.

"I'm sorry miss, but there was some mistake."

I look at him. "Mistake?" I repeat. "Did someone trying to kill my mom? Someone kill my mom right?" I asked too loud enough for everyone to hear me.

"Kim Eunseol, please stop. Your mom won't be happy seeing you acting like this." Daehyun shouted, pulling me away and make me face him."Stop it, Eunseol." He repeat.

I lean my head on his chest and I felt he warp his arm around my body. "Daehyun, I'm still not ready." I cried and he held me tightly on his embrace.

"No one is ready to be left." He uttered, running his fingers on my hair.

***

I stared outside the window, watching the rain drop on the window glass. A sigh keep on coming from my mouth. I felt tired physically and mentally. "I don't want to go home." I shift my gaze to him.

"You can stay at my house." He replied.

"Thanks, Daehyun." I muttered and went back to stare the rain that pouring really badly.

The sky is crying too, why are they crying when they finally have my mother with them now. They're teasing me. Such a bad weather.

After we reach at his house, he help me and bring me inside. "You can rest here." I look at the room and shift my gaze back to him. "Why?" He asked.

"I don't want to rest." I uttered softly. I don't want to rest and think about what just happened because it's only make me scared. "Do you have something that I can do?" Instead of resting, I rather make my self busy.

And because of my decision, I'm now inside his space room, helping him doing his work. I look up from his paper works and stare at him. His eyes was glued on his computer and he look serious when he's working. "Is there something that you want to say?" He uttered causing me to snapped out. He take his eye off from the screen and look at me.

"Why aren't you asking me anything." I spoke, referring to the conversation that he heard at the hospital.

"I want you to tell me by yourself without forcing it." He uttered and continued. "I know there's something that make you said such thing like that and I will just wait until you're ready to tell me."

I let out a sigh as I stare at my hand that keep on trembling. "Daehyun." I called, stuttering. "I'm scared." I muttered. I'm scared that I didn't remember anything. I felt so anxious and it's make me crazy.

I felt someone sitting beside me and a hand patting my back gently. "Don't worry, I'm here." He uttered and held my hand from trembling. "I will keep you safe."

***

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter