008

Hide And Seek
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HIDE AND SEEK

 

So first, I resemble with Himchan sister who is dead and his sister is actually Yongguk girlfriend. So Yongguk keep on asking why am I Kim Eunseol because he thought I'm his girlfriend? Whoa. Who do you think I am? A ghost? Of course not. I'm Kim Eunseol.

"Sunbaenim, I finish the task that you asked." I hand her the thick envelope back to her.

She smile, pleased with how fast I finished the task just in two days. "Thanks, I will let Jongup review it." She uttered, taking the envelope with her. "And don't forget, you are going to join the meeting later with Junhong."

"Just both of us?"

She hummed and nodded her head, turning around back to her computer screen. "You two are going to make your first appearance as a writer with the new project."

"Did you mean that project?" I asked, pointing at the thick envelope.

She nodded in respond. "The mad psycho." She uttered, turning back to face me. "You should thanks Youngjae. He let you two to used half of his ideas."

I smiled and made my way back to my table. I twirl my chair around as I watch him working with something on his computer. I carefully push my chair toward his table. "Oh what are you doing?" He asked, looking at me confused.

I grin and bow my head politely at him. "Thankyou Youngjae sunbaenim." I whispered.

He chuckled and rolled his eye. He went back to his works. "That's awkward." He grin shaking his head. "Kim Eunseol, good luck." He uttered.

I grin and nodded my head. 

***

"The project is pretty good, I will look forward for it."

"Yes please do, Chairman Lee." Yongguk speak bowing his head toward the old man.

"Good luck for the debut." He uttered, looking towards me and Zelo who was standing beside Yongguk.

"Yes, thankyou."

With that we end the meeting. Letting out a sigh of relief, we head out from the room. "Noona, my heart is racing right now." I chuckle and shook my head. "Noona, we are finally going to debut?" He look at me still can't believe it. I mean I didn't believe it too. We have been in this company for two weeks only and yet we are already debuting in a few more months.

"You two have the skill already. We don't want to waste it." Yongguk uttered. Walking beside me.

Zelo clicked his tongue and snap his finger "I forgot that I need something to finish. I will be going first." with that he run off leaving yongguk and me.

He clear his th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter