six

Pair of love

When they've arrived, Sung yeol saw abasketball court and asked you weither you're interested to play basketball.

"Yeah!what ever." you said.

Then you continued, "Wanna bet?The loser must treat the winner to a fancy restaurant."

"Okay.But I'm sure you'll going down,down,down." Sung yeol burst into laugh.

"Just kidding." he said

So they play for a while,while pasing the ball to each other and sometimes made a goal. Suddenly Sung yeol made the wrong step and unfortunately the ball hit your forehead.

"Are you okay? I didn't mean to do it, sorry." Sung yeol said in panic

"Umm..yeah I'm..fine" you said but all the sudden you fell down concussion.

AT HOSPITAL

You opened your eyes andsaw Sung yeol beside you. You ask him what had happened.

"You faint at the basketball court...umm,____ I got to go. Have singing practice with other member,so take care." he said while messing your hair.

You lean your back carefully and wondered why Sung yeol have to go immediately when you just wake up. After a while, you went to the bathroom and wash your face. You can feel the soreness on your face.

"Ouch" you said to yourself, looking to the mirror. You can see many sore on your face.

AT NIGHT

"Hey! look what I've brought for you. I bring porridge,comfortable pillow and blanket." Sung yeol told you.

"Thanks."you thanked while nodded.

"So how do you feel right now?" Sung yeol asked you with smile on his face.

"I'm okay." you answered randomly.

"Eat this porridge. I made this especially for you." he said while spooned it for you.

"So,how does it taste? I bet it's delicious,right?" Sung yeol asked happily. He's waiting you to return a reply that he expect.

"It's quite delicous indeed,not really delicous okay?" you whispered.

"Ooh. Well I've to go now,busy singing. You know right?" Sung yeol said and left with dissapointment because you didn't really treat him as he wanted.