Two

Pair of love

You're walking down the stair. You accidentally slipped and slumped down and the bad news is, you bumped on to someone.

"Yaa!! get off from me now!" someone said it in pain

You immediately stood up and bowed him.

"Sorry..sorry. It was an accident..sorry" you bowed the guy who was rubbing his forehead repeatedly.

"Oohh!! It's you." he said in surprised, pointing at you.

"Sungyeol oppa? don't be mad..I already beg your pardon." you hung your head down.

"Why are you hanging your head? are you going to cry now?" Sungyeol looks guilty so he moves closer to you. As he moves closer and closer to you, he cupped your face.

"What are you doing?" you asked him while making a backward step.

"You are not crying!" Sungyeol release his hand from cupping your face with gross.

Sung yeol walked away leaving you. You just watch him walking until he dissapeared from your vision.

What a gross?!!

"_____-ah, what does he said?" Suzy suddenly appeared. Obviously she's watching the moment.

"Just come to my house tomorrow okay." you left Suzy herself in confused

AT YOUR HOUSE

"_____-ah~ Suzy's here. She's waiting for you in the living room." umma yelled to you that busy preparing foods.

"Nae umma." you went to the living room.

"welcome to my house Suzy." you welcomed Suzy and sit beside her.

"what happened yesterday?" Suzy asked.

"_____-ah, Sung yeol's here. Come quickly." appa yelled from front yard

"What?? Sungyeol? Is it the Sung yeol from Infinite?" Suzy disbelief what she've heard just now. you ignored her and went to the front yard.

"Sungyeol oppa welcome~" you greeted him

"Uwaa~ It's the infinite boys!" Suzy said excitedly.

"You bring them too?" you asked Sung yeol

"What do you think? hmm...hey, can't you greet me like Suzy? She looks very excited." Sung yeol whispered to you.

"Duurgh!" you glanced Sung yeol and welcomed Infinite boys

"Oh.. Suzy's here too" Dong woo said. He looks surprised

"Well of course I'm here, infact _____ invited me." Suzy said

AFTER DONE EATING

"_____-ah~ umma and appa have to go now." umma notified you.

"Nae. Let me accompany you to the gate." you said.

"Nevermind. Hear what your appa had to tell you." umma refused

"Okay...while we're going overseas for one week, we're not going to leave ____ alone. So, Sung yeol our future son in law can you accompany ____?" appa surprised everybody except your umma.

No!!!!! what should I do??