one

Pair of love

Eversince you was transferred to a new high school, you're getting quiet than usual. It is because as you know, your pair is studying at the same school too and you know that's your parents motive to gain on you and him.

You're walking in the hallway with your headset while listening to a song. You will dance at some moment in the song.You're heading to your locker, trying to seacrh for your camera. While you busy searching for it, someone startle you from behind.

"Oho!! Suzy-ah, you shock me." you said

"Sorry. _____-ah, what are you waiting for?lets go or we'll miss the performance." Suzy your bestfriend remind you about the performance that will be started in a second.

"I remember that. I'm searching for my camera as you request to take their pictures along they perform." you said

Suddenly a bunch of girls screaming.

"It must be them." Suzy said and turn her attention to the girls.

"Suzy, can you search my camera for me? I think you might found it." you said and immediately push Suzy towards your locker.

As the Infinite boys passing by you, Sung yeol stuck his tounge towards you and smirk.

Huh?!! What the heck he's doing?

"______-ah! I've found your camera. What are you doing? Let me go." Suzy said. you still pushing her to hender her from looking to what just Sung yeol has done.

"Aaaa..you found it?hehehe...you're good!"

"Are the infinite boys just pass here? Aiish..,I miss to see them." Suzy looks upset.

Sorry Suzy I didn't mean it..

"So lets go to the auditorium." you said to mollify her.

AT THE AUDITORIUM

"_______-ah~ where are we going to sit? looks like no more free seat." Suzy said while her eyes wild looking fo seats.

"Easy, lets go outside. We're not force to see their performance right?" you said.

"Yaa! after what we've done? we faced crowd and this....." Suzy started to rake up all we've done and show you the camera.

"Arasso...arasso. So where are we going to sit?" you forcely agreed Suzy

Suzy grab your wrist and bring you somewhere to sit.

"How about here? We still can see the performance clearly." Suzy said

"Serious? On the stair? It's not just clear it is very clear and.....I don't like it." you said but you sit on the stair.

"So what? who cares about you?" Suzy stuck her tounge.

Along the Infinite boys perform, you doesn't pay any proper attention to them. You just snap some photos of them. The photos are all for Suzy.