Three

Pair of love

Everybody looks surprised including you and Sungyeol. Suzy broke the glass because of surprised.

"What? future..." Suzy said

"Son in law?" the infinite member continued in unison.

Embarrassment to infinite member and Suzy infiltrate your mind. You look at Sung yeol. He's cheek looks red.

"____-ah, future son in law? what's that supposed to mean?" Suzy asked, shaking your arm.

"Ssshh! Appa, I can live alone. Beside, Sungyeol doesn't bring his clothes." you said to hinder your appa's will.

"It's okay. Sungyeol can wear mine." appa said

"Appa..."

"No.We can't leave you alone here" umma interrupted.

Yaa Lee sung yeol! say something..we need to hinder this together..

Say something!!

____________________________________

It's already 8 o'clock, where is Sung yeol? You are alone at home and hungry.

"He's useless staying here. He should be here to accompany me or at least he cooks for me." you mumbled alone.

Your phone rang. It's Suzy calling you.

"hello." you said

"yaa! I need your answer right now! you know what? your appa makes me curious all day." Suzy said as what you expect her to say.

"Come to my house right now." you invited her

"where's Sung yeol? I thought I heard Sung yeol accept your appa's will."

"I don't know where is him right now." you said and went out from your bedroom.

You went to the dining room and saw Sung yeol there.

"Suzy, just come. Gotta go bye." you loose touch and went closer to Sung yeol.

"____-ah, lets eat.I've bought some foods for us here that's why I'm late. Sorry." Sung yeol widenly smiled.

"mmm...Suzy's on her way here." you told him. He's face expression changed suddenly.

"Ooh~ I don't know she'll come here. I didn't bought enough foods for three of us. Should I buy more?" he looks guilty.

"No no no.. Don't worry It's okay, beside Suzy's on diet now." you just said it to mollify him.

He looks okay now. The atmosphere there became awkward when Sung yeol began to moves closer and closer towards you. You leaned against the table which is behind you but still he moves closer. You started to think nonsense.  Because of too nervous, you closed your eyes tightly. You can feel him closely in front of you.

1,2,3,4,5 second passed.....nothing happened between you and him.

"_____-ah, you can open your eyes now." you can hear Sung yeol voice from a far distance.

You open your eyes slowly.

"Don't worry. I just wanna to take my mobile phone on that table behind you." he smiled and that makes you more shy of him.

I shouldn't closed my eyes if I knpw he's only wanna take his mobile phone..... Pabo!

You blamed yourself while tapping your head. *regret*