Five

Pair of love

You took out the ice-cream and coffee to the living room *coffee and ice-cream is not a perfect match but just to makesure they have something to eat :P*. Suzy and Dong woo took it first and followed by Sung Gyu and the other. There's two left. Myung soo and Sung yeol took them and nobody realize you doesn't get the ice-cream. You're sitting between Sung yeol and Myung soo. Myung soo whispered something to you.

"Let's share this." he whispered with a gaze. You took a bite after he did. Sung yeol realize that more than other that ignored that.

"___-ah,your coffee are good. Try this." Sung yeol offered you the mug.

"Thanks. Anyway, I knew my coffee are good." you giggled and drink it.

Sung yeol gazed Myung soo but then Sung yeol smirked.

AT SCHOOL

The bell rang. It's mean it is already breaktime. Every students went to the cafeteria including you and Suzy.

"____-ah let's go to the cafeteria." Suzy said while holding your arm.

"Oh yes. Let's go." you said.Both of you make a stepped out from the class. Suddenly someone pulled you aside.

"___-ah, can you accompany me at the bench overthere?" Myung soo said.

"Mmm..what about Suzy?" you said, looking to Suzy behind you.

"Oh, it's okay ____.After all, I have a date with someone." Suzy winked to you and leave.

"Shall we go?" Myung soo said. You just nod.

---------------------------

"Oppa, aren't you want to eat?" you asked him.

"Are you hungry?"

"A little.." you said.

"Wait here." Myung soo said and leave you.

A few seconds later, Myung soo come back with pizza.

"Let's eat." Myung soo said.

"Thanks oppa."

"U-wa~Pizza. Can i join." suddenly Sung yeol appeared in front us.

Myung soo welcomed Sung yeol to eat together. Sung yeol acts different in front Myung soo. He pinched your cheeks and acts sweet. Seriously, it's make you uncomfortable let alone Myung soo's there.

-------------------------

"____-ah, I'm going now. Bye." Myung soo walks to his class, leaving you with sung yeol.

"____-ah, later we go home together." Sung yeol said

"Owh..okay then." you answered and going to leave him there. Sung yeol grabbed you wrist.

"Where are you going now?" he asked

"I'm going back to my class,didn't you heard the bell had rang?" you said to Sung yeol.

"I'll sent you to your class. Let's go." he continued holding your holding and go to class together.

AT HOME

"So,what do you suggest to do today?"Sung yeol asked in excited voice.

"Ummm..don't know and what are you excited about?" you replied

"Okay then. Go change your clothes. We're going to the park." Sung yeol whispered to you. You wonderred what are you going to do there.