Allowed

Forbidden
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They stood in silence for a while, Mark looking straight onto Jackson's face as the younger seemed to find his snickers more interesting.

—I guess you're right —he finally made his way to lean beside his lover—. The fact is I felt betrayed. I know is hard, but wouldn’t be better if we try to sort things out together?

—Maybe.

And Mark fought the urge to laugh because of Jackson's answer. He could hear the smile on his voice even with him having a schooled expression.

Soon he moved his hand to left their fingers intertwined. This action brought a warm feeling to both of them, the older giving up on keep in check as he finally leaned his head against his boyfriend's shoulder.

—I love you.

The Chinese wasn't able to see him, but he smiled no matter what.

—Me too.

—Could we- stay like this a little bit?

—Like what.

—Together, watching the stars?

Jackson giggled quietly, completely endeared on the current state of mind he had thanks to Mark.

—I could say "We can stay together forever" but is too cheesy so I just say "Ok".

—Pabbo! —The older laughed while recognizing that was one of Jackson's characteristics he loved the most. Not out loud, of course not.

 

 

It wasn't easy to get used to the lack of skinship. It was harder than any of them could have imagined, actually.

That night, they chose to sleep together, not really being an actual decision but ended seeming like one.

—Stay by my side, hyung —Jackson mumbled at some point.

—I'm not going anywhere, honey.

—I know. It's just- I want you so bad it hurts.

—Me too. Maybe...

As Mark seemed to think about what he wanted to say, his boyfriend gave him time. But not so much.

—What.

—Maybe is better if we just start to pretend? In front of cameras or fans, you know. It's not healthy keep the facade of distance when people know already we're really clingy with one another. What's the point on lying when we're getting hurt in the process?

Jackson was surprised after such a monologue but, as he thought about his words, he found it was reasonable.

—You're right. It's not worth the pain.

—So... are you going to make up for how sad I've felt lately?

—Mmmm... maybe. I’m not sure about it.

—Jackson~ —Mark reprimanded him whit a pout.

—What?

—Thanks you.

That's when Jackson smiled brightly without fail. He knew what that phrase implied so his chest clenched, full of a warm sensation.

—Me too.

 

The happiness came back at their lives once they revealed the secret to the rest of the group.

The couple gathered the maknae line to talk about it and, finally, reveal what was almost stuck on their throats.

—We're gay. And we love each other. So Markson is real, guys!

That was their subtle way. Or Jackson's way since Mark wasn't satisfied with it at all.

It wasn't like BamBam, Junior or YuGyeom were surprised about it.

—You've never been the best people to lie to anyone except yourselves so I'm happy you stopped being stubborn.

—Thanks you, Bam —Mark answered for his boyfriend since he seemed like he wanted to kill the Thai boy with his gaze, while he tighten his grip on the other's arm to make him react in a proper manner.

—Thanks you.

JaeBum, who was there too, sighed because when they'll grow up?

—I love you no matter what so be happy —the younger of the group smiled a little bit ashamed but proud of his hyungs.

—Thanks you! Our Gyeomie had grown so much.

Jackson embraced the taller so tight almost left him breathless.

—Thanks you, Gyeom.

—I hope you don't wake us up with any weird noise, right? —that was JinYoung's advice, to what the Chinese pretended hadn't heard it.

—And you, YoungJae? What do you think?

Of course, it was something nobody expected.

—I'll make sure Coco will never enter your room again! —He warned before smile like a stupid—. But I'm happy for you.

—Thanks you —the couple said as the young boy embraced the both of them at the same time.

Sure the sunshine of GOT7 could have been hugging his hyungs until forever, but happily the leader decided it was time to stop it.

—Right, right. YoungJae-ah, don’t leave them breathless, ok?

—I get it.

After a few moments, the group gathered on the living room, leaving Mark and Jackson sit on the floor while the others almost cornered them with a lot of questions, one most weird than the previous.

—Did Park PD-nim know about you? —Junior asked when Mark seemed recovered for the maknae’s attack (most of it being BamBam’s guilt thanks to his awkward interrogation).

—Of course he knows.

—And what he thinks about it?

—He is a little bit worried, but he still trusts in us so it’s ok.

—Really? He trusts in you? —The mom looked to him like he was stunned with his words.

—Hey, what about me? Aren’t we a couple?

Mark made a pout so his boyfriend couldn’t resist his cuteness.

—Just stop it, JinYoung-ah. PD-nim believes on us so that’s all you need to know.

For the others wasn’t strange to see Jackson speaking seriously. But now it was different. Now he was defending his boyfriend and his face was really terrifying.

—Ok, ok. I’m done.

—Fine.

—Gaga.

It was a tiny murmur coming from Mark but it was everything the Hong Kong native needed to calm down.

—What?

—I love you —the older whispered on his ear.

The way his cheeks got red as a tomato told everyone what was going on between them.

And the members’s reaction was almost instantaneous.

—Stop being cheesy! Eww~

—Why? You said you were fine with us —and Jackson made blind alm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter