Forbidden again.

Forbidden
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

—You could have told me.

JaeBum seemed very annoyed or just worried about what Mark and Jackson had told him.

—I’m sorry, hyung-

—No —he cut Jackson in the middle of his sentence—, you’re not sorry and yes, I already knew it but-

—How? Who told you? —Mark interrupted his phrase, dumfounded.

—Junior.

Jackson slapped himself. He had trusted his feelings in such a stupid guy!

—Oh my God. Did you tell him?

—I needed to. I didn’t know what to do anymore and thought he was the best option. Now I know better.

—Don’t do anything to him —JaeBum asked the couple—. And please, try to act as normal as possible. Nobody can find out you’re in a relationship, get it?

There’s no way they would risk their happiness so both of them nodded.

Everything would be ok, right?

 

Markson had been together for more than half a year, getting more and more attached to each other.

They took photos together, gone on secret dates, found ways to acts too-friendly-to-not-be-strange in front of their fans or in the middle of their schedules but barely able to not to be so much evident.

—I miss you —was what Jackson always said to Mark every night.

—Don’t say that. We’re together and that’s what matter anyway.

—But I can’t kiss you! And you know I love to kiss your sweet and soft lips almost one hundred times just to me to show you my love.

The older knew he would never be able to not be affected by one of Jackson’s sad expressions.

—It makes me mad at too! But we have our entire lives to enjoy our company.

—I want the world to know you’re mine.

At that point, they were on their underwear, frequently kissing because they couldn’t be side to side without any kind of touch.

—And you’re mine. And I’m yours. We know it.

—I love you —Jackson would gasp, searching for his boyfriend’s to give him a while the other did the same to him.

—I love you too.

That would be their last exchange of words before they get lost in the wave of sensations they felt every time they started to make love.

 

The next come back was already so near GOT7 members thought they would blink their eyes and the chaos would start immediately.

Was already their fourth single, their third comeback and none could say they weren’t nervous. This would be a change in 180 degree.

Their new song, "Just right", could be listened in the filming room while one by one were doing their solo part. That moment was what their manager chose to call JaeBum apart.

—Is something wrong? —The leader asked when he saw the worried expression in the older face.

—No. No already, but almost.

—What? I don't understand. Can you-

—It’s about Jackson and Mark. Or Markson, the way they chose to name their couple.

JB didn't miss the tone of voice his manager used.

—What's happening with them? Aren't they doing the Markson show anymore?

—No, no. The ACSC Staff is completely in love with the show since their popularity made their rating get bigger and bigger.

—But? —JaeBum was a little tired of his way to explain, without explaining at all.

—But the problem is... your fans.

“What is he talking about?” was JaeBum first thought.

—AhGaSe?

—Yes, they. IGOT7 are almost finding what's happening between them! You’re conscious this is a very delicate… hmm… —his manager made gestures trying to find the right words—. JYP had found out some Markson videos on internet and, you know, he need answers.

—Our CEO had watched that?!

—Yes —the worried look he gave to JB made him believe in every single word.

—Oh- my- god.

—You're right. If he discovers that their couple is real, I don't know what we're going to do. Your contract is clear: no dates.

—I know. And what do you expect from me?

His manager sighed, tired.

—I need you to speak with them. I'm sure Mark will understand. But I'm scared Jackson won't take this in the better way.

—I'll do whatever I can to make him understand the whole situation. Mark will help me. Don't worry: we'll find a solution.

—Thanks you —he couldn't hide his relief—. I knew I could count on you.

—You're welcome.

And JaeBum smiled until the older left the room, a smile everyone who knew him could tell it wasn't real.

What the hell he was going to do?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter