Forbidden? What means that word.

Forbidden
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

—Sunny-noona.

Was early in the morning and Jackson had woke up to help the girl with the breakfast.

—Hi, Jackson.

—What are you doing?

—Nothing special. Could you help me with the rice?

—Ok.

—You know how to use the machine, right? —She asked, a little bit worried about Jackson's cooking skills.

—Mhmmm... let's say I can read.

The two broke in pitched laughs, sooner trying to recover their breathing.

—Do you miss something of your dorm?

Jackson seemed surprised with the sudden question but he knew his noona didn't have mean intentions so he tried his best to answer.

—Of course I do. But-

—What.

—I don't know if I can tell you right now.

—Why? —Sunny barely paid attention to the meal as she focused on the guy.

—I can't.

—Oh. I see.

Jackson needed a female friend but, since people —fans— were speaking about his relationship with YoungJi —what was nothing but nonexistent— and he didn't think in GookJu or Nana when he wanted a friend to speak about his feelings, Sunny was his last option, not like she was the worst. Don't misunderstand.

So before the group ended their meal, the Hong Kong guy sent a message to Sunny, to meet between their schedules since they didn't have appointments with someone of the program.

 

That's why Jackson made his apparition on the SM building.

He was a little bit shy since there were many of the idols he was a fan boy. Some of them seemed to recognize him and said hello while they enter to the company.

But soon, he couldn’t wait anymore so he called Sunny.

—Noona, when are you coming?

—Wait a minute, Jackson-ah. I’m almost there.

—Ok.

To not get bored, the guy sat on a bench near of the entry, while searching through his phone.

He remembered every single word Mark had said last night: about how the guys were pestering him, how much he missed him and he would be supporting him until forever. That’s the reason he searched on YouTube for some videos the Chinese couldn’t stop watching over and over again. Maybe they’ve been so blind about the facts or just their bad behavior didn’t let them listen what their hearts were trying to say.

—So that is was you missed the most.

Jackson almost felt his soul abandon his body.

—You scared me!

—Oh, really? I’m sorry I didn’t mean it.

—Don’t worry. I’m ok. How was your schedule? Do you still have something to do today?

—No, do you?

—Me either. Until we have to go back to the house.

—Oh, then we can go to a restaurant. There’s one I go frequently. It’s near from here.

—That’s good. Let’s go.

The way Sunny saw him smiling bring her a little of comfort. Maybe Jackson was passing through hard times, but he kept his worries behind a bright mask of happiness. She was proud to be able to help him even if it wasn’t so much.

It took them some minutes to reach their destination, with the girl receiving many respectful "Hello" from the waiters. One of them walked to the couple to lead them to the table that was far from the entry.

They said the plates they wanted to eat and talked of whatever while they were waiting.

—You're right —the rapper said once they're eating.

—What?

—He's who I miss every single day being told to sleep out of my department.

—Oh. So you...

—I'm in love with him. Yes.

It surprised Sunny and took her some seconds before being able to speak.

—He knows that? Have you told him the truth?

—I don't think this is the best I can do right now.

—And why not?

—I'm not sure about his feelings. That's why I didn't dare to make a move. What if he ends hating me? I won't be able to face him anymore.

—Didn't he give you any hint? Or he never showed anything to you?

She was absolutely astonished. Ok, the girl had met the Jackson who was always cheering for others and making all the guests have

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter