Trying

Forbidden
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

None had any idea of what had happened. One day Mark and Jackson where inseparable, all sticky and never able to live without each other; and the next, the blond was sharing the whole day with BamBam or YoungJae, even with YuGyeom, acting like he was happy when everyone could tell he was lying. There's nothing you can hide to your friends after all.

—Are you ok?

—What is the meaning of that stupid question, could you tell me?

—Sorry —JinYoung said as he sat down beside Mark—. I just wanna know.

—I've told you already what had happened last night.

—Right.

When the older needed help, Junior was always there for him. That fact comforted him because right now he felt alone without Jackson by his side.

Mark leaned his head against Junior’s shoulder, sighing as he saw his boyfriend joking around with the rest of the group.

—None told me it would be so hard.

—I'm sorry.

—Why? —He was confused. His friend didn’t need to apologize.

—I know it's not my fault. But I'm sure we could find a solution so much better than that.

—Are you serious? You know there's no option.

—Oh, please. That’s not impossible. You two by your own way didn't work out either. Why didn't you just speak with JYP-hyung?

Mark put almost one meter of distance between them, looking his dongsaeng like he had two heads.

—I think you were better before, when your optimistic side was hiding and you were realistic amongst anything.

—Don't look at me and tell me something like that! —JinYoung seemed very angry—. The problem is what could happen if JYP-Hyung find out you’re in a relationship, right? Then, why you didn’t go to tell him the truth?

—Seriously, is too early in the morning to you to be drunk.

—Mark Tuan! Don't say that to me, you punk!

They weren't speaking in murmurs, anyway so, when the others found out Mark and JinYoung where fighting, everyone had expected Jackson to go and separated them saying the older was yours or whatever he always said in those moments. But the time passed by and the Hong Kong guy didn't make a move.

That's how JaeBum noticed that he had to make something to fix that .

 

The practice room was almost empty. Only Jackson, Mark, JaeBum and Junior were left behind, but none of them were speaking since their practice had been really hard.

—Hey, Junior —the leader said abruptly—, why don't we go to the cafeteria? I have to eat something. Come with me.

JinYoung looked at the older for some seconds before nodding and reaching his side.

—See you later, guys!

And soon, the couple was left alone.

—Jack-

—I’m sorry, Mark.

—Why? You don’t have to say sorry.

—I need time. I love you, really, but- I don’t know what midterm is-, to react or not react… to say cute things to you or just stay away and wait for things to cool down. Please, forgive me.

And, without a warning, he left the room, Mark sta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter