getting used to life

Psychopaths || gangster!jimin

"You need somewhere to sleep!" Taehyung yelled out while I was currently stuffing my face with the food he offered me. 

"Oh where do I sleep?" I said in a muffled tone, due to all the food in my mouth. He chuckled and bend down and started to pinch my cheeks. "Your so cute! Like a little kid!" He said while grinning. 

Okay. This guy was a living paradox. He lives with people who kidnaps other people and kills them for fun, but he had the personality of a middle schooler? 

"Oh there's only one room I know that's available and not used by my hyungs for their...experiments-" He said. Out of the dozens of doors I saw, all of it is used for something? I'm scared to find out why. 

"-it's the room between mine and Jimin Hyung's." He said with a low voice. I shuddered at the thought of him. There's something in his eyes that showed that he's been hurt before and I have no intention of talking to him. Especially with all the things he's said.

"Oh that's fine." I said giving him a bittersweet smile. It's not that I despised being here it's that I had no control over me getting kidnapped and wrongfully accused. They can't hurt me right? I still have to be cautious, I still remember what they did to that Sydney girl back there. 

"Hey, you wanna go sleep now? You look tired, plus you've seen kinda a lot of things today." Taehyung said. At least Taehyung was nice here as far as I know. "Sure." With that he led me down he hallway and stopped at an area with 3 doors. 

"Okay, the one on the middle is yours the one to the left is mine and the one to the right is Jimin's, so just a heads up if you hear any weird sounds, stay in your room. It's the best option." He informed. 

"Oh and as for clothing, Namjoon hyung agreed to take you out to buy some clothes tomorrow-" he stepped closer, "- so even if you think about escaping and getting across the wall and messing up our plan." He leaned down so his face was literally inches away from mine. "Don't even think about it, we have our ways, we'll find you."

"As for now you could borrow a pair of my clothes!" He said back to his old middle-school like self. "W-What? Oh...okay?" I said trying to comprehend the sudden 180 degree attitude change. He walked into his room, opened a few drawers and tossed me a shirt and joggers. 

"There's a bathroom in your room, you could wash up there, also I'll tell Jungkook to come wake you up in the morning. Now hurry get some sleep!" He said rushing me into my room and closing the door. 

After he left I let out a long sigh. Do I really have to get used to all of this...? I looked around, the room was a shade of mostly maroon reddish color, and an almost queen size bed in the middle of it. Also there were two empty wardrobes and a door, which I'm guessing is the bathroom. 

I went in and noticed that the bathroom was really well kept, and some products were already there. It's almost as if someone used it before. The weird thing was it looked like someone just cleaned it.

Oh well, I got in and took a quick shower, and it honestly felt amazing, a hot shower was exactly what I need to clear my mind on everything that happened so far. I got out and changed into the clothes that Taehyung let me borrow and sat on the bed. Then something hit me...

Dad.

Oh my god. He surly must have been home by now, and noticed I was gone. I kept praying that he's okay. I hugged my knees and started to cry. I had the weird feeling that I was being watched but I shrugged it off, and kept thinking about my father. I hoped that he won't do anything that he'd regret. 

"I'm sorry dad." I murmured, while tears were still streaming down my face. "I left you alone." I couldn't help but feel like it was my fault that I ended up in this situation, I had no control over it, yet why do I feel guilty? I now felt a rush of loneliness, I stood up and looked in the mirror. I realized that my cheeks are stained with tears and my eyes are red and dry. 

I let out another quick prayer in hope that my dad would be alright. He was the only person I've had that always looked out for me. True I've had a few friends here and there, but my dad still remained number one. I turned off the lights and climbed into bed and and almost instantly I fell asleep. 

+~+~+~+~+~+~+

"Jungkook, she's just a girl. She's not going to bite you." I head someone say in a hushed tone. Maybe I'm still dreaming. After a few seconds I heard the same voice again? "You got this Jungkook, be brave." Said the same voice again. I must be hearing things. I slowly opened my eyes, letting the bright light from the sun hit my face. I yawned and sat up. 

When I did, I was met with a pair of eyes, he had jet black hair, toned arms and looked like a deer caught in the headlights. "Oh...G-Good morning, I came here to wake you up." He stuttered and looked at the floor. I looked around, it was only him. "Oh thank you." I said trying to be polite. 

"Jungkook right?" I asked, wondering if I still remembered his name. His ears perked up and his eyes lit up. "Yeah, that's my name. You remember it?!" He asked. "Well I was going to ask if it was Jungcock but..." He laughed, and lord was it one of those types of laughs that really get to you. 

"Well Taehyung told me to come wake you up." He said in a low voice avoiding eye contact again. "He also said that your getting clothes today? Well just freshen up and meet us all down stairs for food." With that he rushed out the room and slammed the door shut. 

"Well that was something..." I muttered to myself, and got out of bed. 


HI~ 
I updated (finally)
Jungkook is just so awkward XD 
(J)Hope you liked it! 
-Galaxy