mine

Psychopaths || gangster!jimin

Its been almost a few days since I last saw Mark. Everything felt so bleak and bland. Knowing that literally nobody cares if my existence—well in reality just fending for my life really was a lot of work.

Having that constant thought that they’re only being nice because they could use me makes everything worse. While I do get the occasional text from Mark, though it never really made me feel better. 

Everything was bland. I’ve gotten more quiet, and stopped coming out of the room they let me use, I couldn’t do anything. I couldn’t feel anything. The others didn’t bother to check up, though the see me occasionally when I step out of the room to get water, they were all caught up in their own worlds. 

I didn't know who I could trust anymore, I couldn't believe that I was this naïve to believe that a bunch of psychopaths could be soft to anyone. At this point I could feel my slight bit of sanity I had slipping away, I just needed closure. 

This morning was no different, I got up and headed to the bathroom where I quickly washed up and and not make myself look like a complete mess like I was on the inside, but they don’t have to know that. I quickly finished up in the bathroom, and due to the constant plea of my gurgling stomach, I went down to grab an apple. 

I stood by the counter, finally taking in on how big this house really is, it wasn't till I noticed someone snapping their fingers in front of my face, I broke out of my trance. It was Jimin standing in front of my with a rather peculiar look on his face. 

"Earth to JinHee—Helloooo." He said placing both of his hands on my shoulder and shaking me a bit. I was quick to shrug off his hands and avoid looking into his face. 

"I—Oh...Sorry." I replied looking back down onto the floor. I quickly started to walk away. I felt my stomach churn with indescribable emotions. 

"You were awake weren't you?" 

I froze. Unable to move, I just stood there like a rock. What?

"You heard didn't you? About what Taehyung said the other day?" He added. 

I slowly turn around, and lift up my head to meet his eyes. I slowly nod my head. 

"Yeah. I was awake. How'd you know?" Trying not to let any sort of emotion show, while clutching the half bitten apple in my hands I swallowed the huge lump in my throat and waited for his response. 

"The note that I left you....was gone, so I figure you were already awake—gosh, I don't know. It's complicated okay?" Jimin blurred out, while running his hand through his hair and sighed with frustration. 

"So...do the others know as well?" I said regaining my stance. Oddly enough, I don't feel as scared as I thought I'd feel. 

"No, just me. Though—" He said, looking up to meet my eyes, and taking steps towards me. His face has somewhat of an unreadable expression. 

"T-Though...?" I repeated slightly stuttering. I would be lying if I said I wasn’t scared right now. 

"Though…" He said taking bigger and bigger steps towards me, till he was met eye to eye with me. He looked at me and sighed. 

"Though, if you don't want any one to harm you, you have to do something for me in return." He said with a sly smirk playing across his face. Completely backing me up against the wall. 

"W-What?" I said trying to contain my nervousness, his face is just a bit too close for comfort. His face didn't stop moving there. He leaned so close that I felt his hot breath on my ear. 
With a soft yet demanding voice he whispered. 

"Be mine." 


Sorry that this is a really short chapter! More on it will be coming out soon ;)