reflections

Psychopaths || gangster!jimin

It feels like someone is whacking with a base ball bat from the inside. I never had this feeling but I already knew what it was. A hangover. I've always seen it in the movies, and always thought that people exaggerated it, but oh boy was I wrong. 

I slowly sat on the bed while clutching my head and wincing in pain. Until I was met with an unexpected silence. Weird, every time I wake I would always hear voices coming from he kitchen or the other rooms. 

I got up, and started walking to the door like a sick grandma. I opened the door and stepped outside and still silence. I knocked on Jimin's room and I got nothing. 

"Weird..." I muttered. 

I decided to walk over to Taehyung's and knock on his, but his door was slightly open. Curiosity kicked in I decided to look inside. There was nothing. I sighed and made my down to the kitchen. Hoping that at least Jin or Namjoon would be there. 

When I got downstairs, I saw nothing. I started to get worried, I walked past the dining table and a note caught my eyes. I opened it and it read. 

"TURN ON THE T.V 
 —PJM" 

Jimin wrote this? I walked up to the tv and grabbed the remote and quickly switched on the tv. It to the news channel, and the headline read in bold—

"BANGTAN STRIKES AGAIN!"

"Again...? I muttered. I gave the news channel my full attention. 

"Bantan are at it again, just this morning they managed to somehow murder the human trafficking lord Oh Sehun, which left authorities shocked. The EXO gang has not been spotted since the arrest of the members Kris, Luhan, and Tao. Now a special report by the head policeman Lee JiHoon. 

"Dad.." Is been ages, almost 2 weeks since this whole mess started. He looks so tired and sick, was he eating all his meals? Was he alright? 

"I have been on Bangtan's case for over a month, and I realized that this group is different, they have their own way of doing things, which is hard to follow or track down. I also sincerely apologize that I was not trying my best, my daughter is still missing, and we have not to find any leads to where she might be." 

The camera turns back to the news anchor. 

"Ah yes. 19 year old Lee JinHee is still missing, authorities are still on her case, so far with no leads. Now back to the weather."

I quickly shut off the TV. Well the question about where everyone was answered, but my father. 

I sat there thinking about what my father was going through. I know my father was a strong man, even when my mother disappeared, he stayed strong and did his best to do what he had to do. 

After hearing this something felt off, different maybe. 

Should I trust them? Almost all seven of them had been nice to me, I seen what they do to people. It's almost like they have a double face. Honestly have I even been thinking logically these past few weeks. 

I sat on the couch for what felt like hours, thinking how easily I trusted them, but why are they like this? Shouldn't they have killed me by now? Something didn't feel right anymore. 

All this thinking made my existing hangover–headache even worse. Suddenly I head the back door open. It must me them. I used all my strength and got up from the couch. 

When I got to where the back door was slightly ajar...but nobody was inside? I stepped out and still there was nobody. 

I was hit by a strange wave of nostalgia when I went back inside and locked the door, how the hell did it open? I made sure that the door was locked and decided to go back and sleep be this headache is not going to heal itself. 

I doubled checked that the door was locked and turned around to head to my room, but it seemed like life was not on my side today. I was met with a very familiar face. 

"M-Mark?"


very short update (sorry it must have been boring) but this is where the main—plot/theme started, it took me a while but now I have the rest of the story figured out! So let me know what you all think so far~