Ahn Jae Hyun

Everybody loves Hyosung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ahn Jae Hyun was sitting on a bench and looked around. „Aish, where is this brat?“- he thought and pulled out his phone to read the message once again.

 

From:Hyosung

The bench across the cafe in 10 minutes!!!!!!!!! ULTRA IMPORTANT!

 

She said its important and now she is late.- the tall boy sighed and pulled out a book from his bag.

After some minutes, finally Hyosung appeared next to him. She was in a mess, like usually. Her short brown hair were pointning in every direction and the button of her shirt werent sett correct. She sat down next to him with a loud bang.

Yah why are you late!- he looked at her angrily.- You said it was important. And besides how do you look? You are a girl, take care of your looks.

Oppa, dont bother me today.- she sighed loudly.- Im tired! Today was a hectic day, arraseo? Besided Im looking just normal, you are the one who plays cool all the time.

But thats what you like about me anyway.- he grinned.- Besides having such an impolite girlfriend like you is tiresome.

Yah!- she was about to shout.

So tiresome...- he repeated to .

But to his suprise Hyosung managed to control her anger and stoped paying attention to him. She looked now carefully through the cafe windows.

What are you doing?- Jae Hyun narrowed his eyes and looked at the same direction as her.

This is the ultra important matter.- she said, still concentrated.- I have this girl in my class, Hyuna. I told you about her last time, do you remeber?

The „ugly with red lipstick“?- he quote her.

Woah.- she looked at him suprised.- You are a good boyfriend. You are listening well.

Thanks.- he laughed and than they continued to look at the cafe.- So whats with her?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter